The (lack of) tour book

Prayer

5 hours ago, Gaviinj said:

I asked the official shop

IMG_1356.png

"New items" = a bunch of T-shirts with pictures you can randomly find on Google and have them print yourself. I guess they forget her fans are not teenagers anymore. 
Her official merchandising is so shallow.

27 minutes ago, michel.kettermann said:

"New items" = a bunch of T-shirts with pictures you can randomly find on Google and have them print yourself. I guess they forget her fans are not teenagers anymore. 
Her official merchandising is so shallow.

Not shallow, crap.

I sent a message to Madonna’s ICON fan club to see if they had any information on plans to release a tour program for this latest tour. They responded with “We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the ICON Team does not have direct contact with the artist and or, management. We are unable to pass over any business or personal requests to the artist.”

IMO the official tour programs are the best items of all the merchandise that they release to support her tours. I really hope this tour gets a tour program too, I just want to complete my tour program collection. 

Tour Books Collage FLAT.jpg

On 10/26/2023 at 5:30 AM, Tex20 said:

I sent a message to Madonna’s ICON fan club to see if they had any information on plans to release a tour program for this latest tour. They responded with “We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the ICON Team does not have direct contact with the artist and or, management. We are unable to pass over any business or personal requests to the artist.”

IMO the official tour programs are the best items of all the merchandise that they release to support her tours. I really hope this tour gets a tour program too, I just want to complete my tour program collection. 

Tour Books Collage FLAT.jpg

The covers for Rebel Heart and Madame X were NOT it. Look nowhere as good as the rest. Madame X would look good by just switching to a photo that hadn't been used to death.

Maybe it will be available in a couple of weeks. I remember that in 2008 when I went to the Sticky & Sweet tour in Seville (September 16th, 2008) there were no tourboks for sale, and the tour had already been going on for 3 weeks. I think when the American tour started it was time to put them on sale.

On 10/28/2023 at 11:21 AM, madbella said:

Maybe it will be available in a couple of weeks. I remember that in 2008 when I went to the Sticky & Sweet tour in Seville (September 16th, 2008) there were no tourboks for sale, and the tour had already been going on for 3 weeks. I think when the American tour started it was time to put them on sale.

There was a tourbook for the opening concert in Cardiff, they had to reprint it later cause the Latin American shows were announced the day before, and that first printing had the list of cities only up to Mexico.

• 3 weeks later...

@BradleyPrattAn idea for your future projects. As we won't get an official Celebration tour book, could you design it for the fans, so we can print it for ourselves? You're one the best designers here. 40 pages covering her career and using the Celebration tour logos! (But no distorted images, please, like the official poster, lol)

16 hours ago, lap said:

@BradleyPrattAn idea for your future projects. As we won't get an official Celebration tour book, could you design it for the fans, so we can print it for ourselves? You're one the best designers here. 40 pages covering her career and using the Celebration tour logos! (But no distorted images, please, like the official poster, lol)

I don't undestand why would you make your own tour book? It's not gonna bring you happiness like the offical one. It's worthless. Why not to make our own damn reissues, compilations or merch because some people are being impatient here?

669299166_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.94521c50bf373a266d1b991812e04ea5.jpg