The (lack of) tour book

Prayer

On 11/26/2023 at 7:07 AM, martassak said:

Tbh i can’t believe there were fucking make up kits and no tourbook, the book was all i was hoping to get last week in Paris… 

They might do the tourbooks for the US leg i guess ? We’ll see 

Also the oficial tour tshirts looked kinda ugly and cheap, not paying 50€ for that lol

Maybe they had to pull them because she had to postpone the tour and the dates that were printed inside were wrong? 

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

Maybe they had to pull them because she had to postpone the tour and the dates that were printed inside were wrong? 

even if that's the case, they still had the original files prepared and all that needed to be done is make a new print with the correct dates. It's not like the wrong dates were plastered across every page of the tourbook :laughing: Sure, it would be expensive to make a new print, but still more profitable than not selling anything and just throwing everything away. So I 'm not even sure the tourbooks were ready and printed at the time when the tour was officially postponed.

3 hours ago, drivebitch said:

No. 

I've seen pictures of the Celebration Tour Hoodie with all the original cities printed on one sleeve.  
I'm sure that later prints have them corrected. 

I don't think there will be a tour programme this time. It's too bad. Like many of you, I loved the past ones and as a collector of programmes I was pretty bummed out when I couldn't buy one in Stockholm. :(

10 hours ago, Askeroff said:

huh?

"A few different fans are reporting they were told by staff at the pop up shop and merch stands at the O2 this week in London that there is a tour program and it's coming, I hope this is correct information as this epic tour deserves a tour program"

It would be a cruel CRUEL joke if it was not true. Serve Mami

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 8:57 AM, Askeroff said:

huh?

"A few different fans are reporting they were told by staff at the pop up shop and merch stands at the O2 this week in London that there is a tour program and it's coming, I hope this is correct information as this epic tour deserves a tour program"

@GregVsMatt and @Dazedmadonna, now that you did the siren's chant...

...tell us more. PLEASE.

59 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I'm already under the sea, under the sea, sea!!!

i hope to have a tour book..... the confessions one was amazing... and with all M care for details, for the outfits, the show, the set.... it will be a waste not have it..... a show so amazing need to have a book

• 2 weeks later...