Youtuber Sisley reacts to Lucky Star's music video

Curtains

Another great reaction.  I will say; it probably is hard for someone like her to distinguish what is the "official" video since not all of Madonna's videos are available in it's original form.

Guest ArthurBadin

Oh mon cher ami @@Curtains, now that you are temporarily banned from here, we will pass our Xmas and New Year without you! Ahn, you are so special to us, we've already been missing you! Hope somehow you are celebrating holidays very well, and for sure we are waiting for you to come back to enlighten even more this forum! Je t'adore mon ange!

EDIT: By the way, it's Christmas, we are in the spirit of kindness and happiness. I don't want to fight anymore with you, @@Liam. Somehow you remind my 2001-2008 self, when I used to believe Madonna was kind of the center of universe, or something like that. I feel nostalgic remembering those days, even more that I know I am a different person right now, so they won't come back. But I want to desire to you all my ask of forgivenesse and hope someday people in this vast, very wide sprectrum of M fans can have a healthy relationship without agressivity or catfighting. After all, Madonna's message throughout her entire artistry is ultimately the search for Love and Unity, the two pilars of spiritual evolution (that was even before Kabbalah); as a soul searching for the final meeting with the Spirit, the Consciousness, the Light who illuminate the entire world and make it sure to burn each day of our lives, she puts her heart and her art to make everyone who are listening to her to join her in this searching. That's my Christmas desire. Hate no more, love for ever. See y'all!