Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

14 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

I don't believe the O2 talks. M did cite MJ as an influence before she became his competition. Almost everyone in the industry has said MJ was an influence at some point. MJ was competitive with his sister but he didn't call her a witch. Janet also said M wasn't classy. They probably said all sorts of things behind her back. MJ was not M's friend. They tried to capitalize off their respective popularity as the king and queen of pop with a potential collaboration, but untimely they had a lot of creative differences. I doubt they kept in touch although they were cordial in public. It's strange that she has that edited picture of them in her home. I doubt Michael would have her picture in his home.

Everyone knows by now that Madonna and MJ couldn't stand each other. They were simply too different, except for the fact that they are/were both control freaks. But MJ was quite stiff, sensitive, in some ways old fashioned (don't know what his stance on queer people was, did he ever make a public comment?). Madonna on the other hand is very extroverted, blunt and relaxed when it comes to things like sexuality. But I do believe that Madonna deeply regrets that they fell out of touch and didn't really make up before he died.

Btw if there's one thing that I do find very disgusting about some black MJ, Janet, Whitney..etc fans is that they always downplay Madonna's influence and talent and I bet you guys it's simply because she is white (I'm biracial myself). 

Bionic

Bionic

14 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

I don't believe the O2 talks. M did cite MJ as an influence before she became his competition. Almost everyone in the industry has said MJ was an influence at some point. MJ was competitive with his sister but he didn't call her a witch. Janet also said M wasn't classy. They probably said all sorts of things behind her back. MJ was not M's friend. They tried to capitalize off their respective popularity as the king and queen of pop with a potential collaboration, but untimely they had a lot of creative differences. I doubt they kept in touch although they were cordial in public. It's strange that she has that edited picture of them in her home. I doubt Michael would have her picture in his home.

Everyone knows by now that Madonna and MJ couldn't stand each other. They were simply too different, except for the fact they are/were both control freaks. But MJ was quite stiff, sensitive, in some ways old fashioned (don't know what his stance on queer people was, did he ever make a public comment?). Madonna on the other hand is very extroverted, blunt and relaxed when it comes to things like sexuality. But I do believe that Madonna deeply regrets that they fell out of touch and didn't really make up before he died.

Btw if there's one thing that I do find very disgusting about some black MJ, Janet, Whitney..etc fans is that they always downplay Madonna's influence and talent and I bet you guys it's simply because she is white (I'm biracial myself). 

Bionic

Bionic

11 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

Everyone knows by now that Madonna and MJ couldn't stand each other. They were simply to different, except for the fact they are/were both control freaks. But MJ was quite stiff, sensitive, in some ways old fashioned (don't know what his stance on queer people was, did he ever make a public comment?). Madonna on the other hand is very extroverted, blunt and relaxed when it comes to things like sexuality. But I do believe that Madonna deeply regrets that they fell out of touch and didn't really make up before he died.

Important Information

Terms of Use