Edit History

sara94

sara94

Regarding her reputation, I'm a Lamb (Mariah fan) and I could easily name several times when Mariah's Reputation was down as hell (NYE, Rockefeller, Glitter Era...and also when her IG was full of revealing Pics bc of her old manager.) The public was mocking her so badly but it has recovered now. 

Madonna's reputation isn't lost, she can and will come back strong with the right acts. 

sara94

sara94

Regarding her reputation, I'm a Lamb (Mariah fan) and I could easily name several times Mariah's Reputation was down as hell (NYE, Rockefeller, Glitter Era...and also when her IG was full of revealing Pics bc of her old manager.) The public was mocking her so badly but it has recovered now. 

Madonna's reputation isn't lost, she can and will come back strong with the right acts. 

sara94

sara94

Regarding her reputation, I'm a Lamb (Mariah fan) and I could easily name several times Mariah's Reputation was down as hell (NYE, Rockefeller, Glitter Era...and also when her IG was full of revealing Pics bc of her old manager.) The public was mocking her so badly but it has recovered now. 

sara94

sara94

Madonna's reputation isn't lost, she can and will come back strong with the right moves. 

sara94

sara94

Regarding her reputation, I'm a Lamb (Mariah fan) and I could easily name several times Mariah's Reputation was down as hell (NYE, Rockefeller, Glitter Era...and also when her IG was full of revealing Pics bc of her old manager. The public was mocking her so badly but it recovered now. 

Madonna's reputation isn't lost, she can and will come back strong with the right moves. 

Important Information

Terms of Use