Edit History

solveforthis1

solveforthis1

13 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I mean no Artist was attacked more by the church and its followers than Madonna and most of the people in this fandom remember that so its nothing new or special at all. 

What bothers me more are these ignorant Gen-Z kids on Tik Tok. They would literally do and say anything for likes and views. 

i get that first part. I mean, she purposefully provokes the church so that backlash is kinda expected. But this new conspiracy shit involving her kids and charity work is just so vile and evil. 

it really makes me sad that what supposed to be a time for celebration of her tour is being tarnished rn when almost every top comment has to do with trafficking.  its hard to stop misinformation.

solveforthis1

solveforthis1

6 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I mean no Artist was attacked more by the church and its followers than Madonna and most of the people in this fandom remember that so its nothing new or special at all. 

What bothers me more are these ignorant Gen-Z kids on Tik Tok. They would literally do and say anything for likes and views. 

i get that first part. I mean, she purposefully provokes the church so that backlash is kinda expected. But this new conspiracy shit involving her kids and charity work is just so vile and evil. 

it really makes me sad that what supposed to be a time for rcelebration of her tour is being tarnished rn when almost every top comment has to do with trafficking.  its hard to stop misinformation.

Important Information

Terms of Use