Edit History

teammadonna

teammadonna

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Hen did you just use Madonnas instagram as an example of the reality of how she really looks?

You really jumped the shark there love.

I'm all up for debate and opinions and analyzing why she has this affect on people but child

This post truth world is wild

This one is screen capture from video at same day. Can you see Hen? Madonna with cardi b. screen capture from Video!  Madonna's face is beautiful as Goddess and She looks like same age with cardi B!

madonna and cardi b.png

And this one is taken with a long lens camera by misogyny media.

just jared is madonna haters 01.png

Don't be fooled by the misogynistic media. they are toxic.

media.jpg

teammadonna

teammadonna

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Hen did you just use Madonnas instagram as an example of the reality of how she really looks?

I'm all up for debate and opinions and analyzing why she has this affect on people but child

This one is screen capture from video at same day. Can you see? Madonna with cardi b. screen capture from Video!  Madonna's face is beautiful as Goddess and She looks like same age with cardi B!

madonna and cardi b.png

media.jpg

teammadonna

teammadonna

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

This one is screen capture from video at same day. Can you see? Madonna with cardi b. screen capture from Video!  Madonna's face is beautiful as Goddess and She looks like same age with cardi B!

madonna and cardi b.png

media.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use