Edit History

the queen

the queen

1 hour ago, fiercemighty said:

Am I crazy or do her breasts look huge in these pics? Has she had them done?

I don't think she had breast surgery. Look at this picture. Look at the difference between her body in reality and her body that exists only in her head and  in Instagram. Her instagram editor always reduces her huge hips and fatty stomach and stretches her legs strangely by thinning them. The same goes for recent photos. She just gained weight, so her chest got bigger, but her instagram editor shortened her waist and edited it ridiculously enough, making her chest look ridiculous.

reality-and-fantasy-in-her-head-01-size-

the queen

the queen

I don't think she had breast surgery. Look at this picture. Look at the difference between her body in reality and her body that exists only in her head and  in Instagram. Her instagram editor always reduces her huge hips and fatty stomach and stretches her legs strangely by thinning them. The same goes for recent photos. She just gained weight, so her chest got bigger, but the he instagram editor shortened her waist and edited it ridiculously enough, making her chest look ridiculous.

reality-and-fantasy-in-her-head-01-size-

the queen

the queen

I don't think she had breast surgery. Look at this picture. Look at the difference between her body in reality and her body that exists only in her head and  in Instagram. Her instagram editor always reduces her huge hips and fatty stomach and stretches her legs strangely by thinning them. The same goes for recent photos. She just gained weight, so her chest got bigger, but the he instagram editor shortened her waist and edited it ridiculously enough, making her chest look ridiculous.

Important Information

Terms of Use