Art For Freedom

Gonzalo

Art for Freedom is a concept, so I guess it's just a matter of her getting back to it.  As for everything else, the perfume is still available through various vendors, but Madonna no longer has it in production!  Many of the gyms still exist.  The one in South America has been rebranded this past year.  MDNA is still going strong. She isn't as active with it than a year ago, but she still promotes it from time to time on Instagram.  The MDNA account is always posting and promoting with other models and those who use the products. 

If you're interested in Truth Or Dare perfume, you can still get it through vendors on amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Madonna-Truth-Parfum-Spray-Women/dp/B007VDSQBY

Truth or Dare perfumes have been discontinued for some time now. Naked was sold briefly but the main perfume had been discounted in stores after it was no longer sold at Macy's. You could find it at Walmart and other retailers for a fraction of the cost before it was no longer sold. You can still get it through a third party but it's prices are steep.

The MDNA brand is still there regardless the skin cares, some fashion. Not sure if the shoes and the others were as successful as she hoped but there should be some available or still being sold.

Art For Freedom not entirely sure.

Some of the gyms were closed a while back. There are some open if I'm not mistaken.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, MarXus said:

Art for Freedom is a concept, so I guess it's just a matter of her getting back to it.  As for everything else, the perfume is still available through various vendors, but Madonna no longer has it in production!  Many of the gyms still exist.  The one in South America has been rebranded this past year.  MDNA is still going strong. She isn't as active with it than a year ago, but she still promotes it from time to time on Instagram.  The MDNA account is always posting and promoting with other models and those who use the products. 

If you're interested in Truth Or Dare perfume, you can still get it through vendors on amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Madonna-Truth-Parfum-Spray-Women/dp/B007VDSQBY

Thanks but I'm not interested in it, I was just curious about the fortune of Madonna's business ventures. Thanks for the reply.

As for Art For Freedom I remember i was launched with that Klein art video some years ago. It was meant to promote new talented artists. I guess it didn't work quite well otherwise she would still be talking about it. 

THe MDNA line is VERY costly to produce and merchandise and I think it depends solely on its main seller, which is Madonna herself. If her popularity level decreases so does the impact she has in promoting the line. I mean, the prices of the products are high, the mud is expensive to manufacturate and those magnetic jars and all of it... way too costly. 

Edited by Gonzalo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Gonzalo said:

Thanks but I'm not interested in it, I was just curious about the fortune of Madonna's business ventures. Thanks for the reply.

As for Art For Freedom I remember i was launched with that Klein art video some years ago. It was meant to promote new talented artist. I guess it didn't work quite well otherwise she would be talking about it. 

THe MDNA line is VERY costly to produce and merchandise and I think it depends solely on its main seller, which is Madonna herself. If her popularity level decreases so does the impact she has in promoting the line. I mean, the prices of the products are high, the mud is expensive to manufacturate and those magnetic jars and all of it... way too costly. 

Oh I agree that MDNA is way too expensive for the common person. I have no interest in it at all.  But I guess it's been a huge success for her so far.  And I guess if anyone should be selling skin cream; it's Madonna. Her skin has always been magnificent.