Would anyone in Paris like to feature in my podcast?

Blue Jean

I am starting a podcast about Madonna and will record some interviews before and after the next few shows.

If you will be at the March 1st or 3rd shows please let me know. It will take 5-15 minutes of your time at the most and we will discuss all things Madame X! Send me a DM xx

Thanks! 

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

I would like to subscribe. What’s the name?

It is not started yet!

It will be YouTube and a podcast!

The plan is to start from the beginning and cover each era and discuss it with fans who lived through it but I will also include clips of Madonna herself speaking. Eg I will begin with Madonna/The First Album and talk to fans that were there from the beginning and also include interview clips from Madonna.

But I thought why not record some MX stuff first during the tour while I am here. It is proving difficult with the weather and cancellation ?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

It is not started yet!

It will be YouTube and a podcast!

The plan is to start from the beginning and cover each era and discuss it with fans who lived through it but I will also include clips of Madonna herself speaking. Eg I will begin with Madonna/The First Album and talk to fans that were there from the beginning and also include interview clips from Madonna.

But I thought why not record some MX stuff first during the tour while I am here. It is proving difficult with the weather and cancellation ?

Sounds amazing!