Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Those people should get a secret diary so they can express their feelings a bit better than doing it online tbh 

"dear diary, today Madonna made me really angry, she is retouching her photos, I don't like her butt it makes me sad, hope she stops or I will cry, with love xoxo" 

the alcoholic or stoner rumours make me laugh - she prob does have the odd drink now and then i do not think she is knocking back bottles of gin on  a daily basis and she certainly does not smoke weed - she once said she didn't like how it made her feel and i believe her this is not to say she does not get stoned by passive weed smoking in studios with mike dean- I think the entire interview she did recently was staged you could tell she was getting ready to get on the table etc etc- she did not want to talk she just wanted to do naughty things that would get tongues wagging good or bad it does not matter to her anymore - i dont think it ever did - it would be interesting to see what she is like at home i bet she just reads books and writes ..the only thing i worry about her is that she reads social media comments because that is not good for anybody who receives that much hate - i hope she doesnt 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Those people should get a secret diary so they can express their feelings a bit better than doing it online tbh 

"dear diary, today Madonna made me really angry, she is retouching her photos, I don't like her butt it makes me sad, hope she stops or I will cry, with love xoxo" 

the alcoholic or stoner rumours make me laugh - she prob does have the odd drink now and then i do not think she is knocking back bottles of gin on  a daily basis and she certainly does not smoke weed - she once said she didn't like how it made her feel and i believe her this is not to say she does not get stoned by passive weed smoking in studios with mike dean- I think the entire interview she did recently was staged you could tell she was getting ready to get on the table etc etc- she did not want to talk she just wanted to do naughty things that would get tongues wagging good or bad it does not matter to her anymore - i dont think it ever did - it would be interesting to see what she is like at home i bet she just reads books lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

the alcoholic or stoner rumours make me laugh - she prob does have the odd drink now and then i do not think she is knocking back bottles of gin on  a daily basis and she certainly does not smoke weed - she once said she didnt like how it made her feel and i believe her this is not to say she does not get stoned by passive weed smoking in studios with mike dean- i think the entire interview she did recently was staged you could tell she was getting ready to get on the table etc etc- she did not want to talk she just wanted to do naughty things that would get tongues wagging good or bad it does not matter to her anymore - i dont think it ever did 

Important Information

Terms of Use