Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

OMG! NO WAY @Voguerista... I can't decide. Vocally "Bad Girl" does win for me, but WOW both are highlights!  You little tease!

Speaking of TEASE....

Like A Prayer (Celebration Tour) or Vogue (Celebration Tour)??

I tried to make it very difficult for you as I could! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 oh no but you did so too. Ok, I’ll pick BoTH! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ok, Hung Up Celebration or Don’t Tell Me Celebration?

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I tried to make it very difficult for you as I could! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 oh no but you did so too. Ok, I’ll pick BoTH! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ok, Hung Up Celebration or Don’t Tell Me Celebration?

You cheat by picking "Both". LOL! :luv:

But you made it easy this time, "Don't Tell Me".  Though, when she goes into the original "Hung Up" song, I love it. 

The Look Of Love or Crazy For You?

19 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You cheat by picking "Both". LOL! :luv:

But you made it easy this time, "Don't Tell Me".  Though, when she goes into the original "Hung Up" song, I love it. 

The Look Of Love or Crazy For You?

Oh good. Glad it was easier this time. I wouldn’t want you too stuck! Though it would be Madonna’s fault not mine!😂😂😆😆😂😂😆😆😆

The Look of Love!

If Madonna and her dancers were going to perform a song for you, which song would you choose:  Ghosttown, Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You, or Don’t Tell Me? 

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Oh good. Glad it was easier this time. I wouldn’t want you too stuck! Though it would be Madonna’s fault not mine!😂😂😆😆😂😂😆😆😆

The Look of Love!

If Madonna and her dancers were going to perform a song for you, which song would you choose:  Ghosttown, Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You, or Don’t Tell Me? 

Dancers involved, I guess it would be "Don't Tell Me".

If Madonna force fed you to eat a bowl of worms or be surrounded by poisonous snakes for 24 hours, which would it be?

But wait @Voguerista, eating the worms, you would escape being bitten by poisonous snakes, but even within 24 hours, if you stay very still, you may never be bitten by the snakes? LOL!

To you choices, I'll Remember. She performed Look of Love on WTG tour, so it would be a treat to hear I'll Remember live. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever hear this song llve.

Madonna performing Look of Love with poisonous snakes surrounded you or I'll Remember with poisonous snakes surrounded you?