BoyToy?

Ayham

10 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

its a subsidiary of Semtex Girls, a production company owned by Madonna. it finances and backs a lot of her own products. i also believe it is also manages her copyrighted material.

Semtex Girls?!?! First time to hear this! ? no website?

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Semtex Girls?!?! First time to hear this! ? no website?

both have been around for years. if you look at much of her merchandise as far back as the 80's, you will see "Boytoy Inc". she owns various companies that tie into one another. so there is no website for Boytoy or Semtex specifically. if i recall Semtex is just her and a group of gal pals who invest in projects like films, etc.

3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

both have been around for years. if you look at much of her merchandise as far back as the 80's, you will see "Boytoy Inc". she owns various companies that tie into one another. so there is no website for Boytoy or Semtex specifically. if i recall Semtex is just her and a group of gal pals who invest in projects like films, etc.

I see, very interesting & thanks so much for the information! ??? like I just saw the name Semtex Films for W.E. & Rebel Heart Tour! 

Just now, Ayham said:

I see, very interesting & thanks so much for the information! ??? like I just saw the name Semtex Films for W.E. & Rebel Heart Tour! 

yes, so that i believe that means the Semtex girls which is she and her friends just sank money into the projects. like an executive producer does for films. they invest in the film, in hopes to make a profit back. 

5 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

yes, so that i believe that means the Semtex girls which is she and her friends just sank money into the projects. like an executive producer does for films. they invest in the film, in hopes to make a profit back. 

At least it’s still going on not like her temporary brands lol! ?

Just now, Ayham said:

At least it’s still going on not like her temporary brands lol! ?

just legal ways to finance her own projects or other people's projects they want to invest in. it is not the same as her fitness or MDNA line, etc.  these are just legal companies (in name and money) that help finance.