Edit History

MusicFreak

MusicFreak

If they always intenteded to start the reissues with the first album in 2023, I don't think they would have announced that deal so early. Even if you count FEL as the part of the this campaign, we still had to wait full year after the announcement to get that. Either their plans changed at some point or they didn't have a plan at all and now they're going with the flow.

I still want to believe that after Bye Bye Baby ep we will get Erotica as the conclusion. I wouldn't be mad if they followed this pattern of releasing singles first followed by the album.

MusicFreak

MusicFreak

If they always intenteded to start the reissues with the first album in 2023, I don't think they would have announced that deal so early. Even if you count FEL as the part of the this campaign, we still had to wait full year after the announcement to get that. Either their plans changed at some point or they didn't have a plan at all and now they're going with the flow.

I still want to believe that after Bye Bye Baby ep we will get Erotica as the conclusion. I wouldn't be mad if they followed this pattern of releasing singles first following by the album.

Important Information

Terms of Use