Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

34 minutes ago, the queen said:

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

Her belly does not look like that in this outfit and this was not long ago ..maybe she is on steroids for her hip operation but still its nothing to make fun of like you are doing  "trying to hide her protruding belly " 

41992702-9491617-image-m-60_1618927467589.jpg

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

28 minutes ago, the queen said:

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

Her belly does not look like that in this outfit and this was not long ago ..maybe she is on steroids for her hip operation but still its nothing to make fun of like you are doing 

41992702-9491617-image-m-60_1618927467589.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use