Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

46 minutes ago, Loru said:

She's out of tune. This is a fact.
She is not interested in improving herself, rather she constantly uses a pitch corrector that doesn't work miracles anyway. I think sometimes she would do better to lip-sync.

This is objective, I am a singer and I study singing and I have to speak the truth. 

Singing is not a matter of concentration, when you sing well and with good technique it is done with naturalness and relaxation. She doesn't approach notes with lightness, she gets heavy and stiff when she does intervals of notes that are not too close together and she is almost always flat because how she thinks notes (unless she changes vocal register).

But despite that, I still love her. Despite the fact that I don't like her new swollen face and no longer with her own facial features, I don't care about it and despite her lack of vocal training I will continue to follow her anyway because I like her music and her way of performing. She could look like Jocelyn Wildenstein, I would say I don't like her change but I would still be here: aesthetics aren't everything, I wouldn't dwell on it too much. But her voice is important.

Her vocals were were at their best technically between the DWT and the RIT.

But during the 80s she still was better than now.

I don't know if someone tells her she sings badly or if she is surrounded by yesmen. I'm sure she knows that and that when she's not on stage she sings better, maybe she's anxious.

Surely before Eurovision someone should have told her to lip-sync, she made a fool of herself. All over the world they talked about how badly she sang. And she even had the pitch corrector, but she was so wrong that the corrector fixed her voice with the wrong notes making the result even worse.

she sounds good when in a small room like when she does her little instagram videos of her singing then give her a mic and she falls flat ..i dont know if its nerves or her movements but she can sing still when she is relaxed ..i always feel she is full of adrenaline lately too much of the stuff and this is what causes her to seem breathless during interviews etc ..its like she gets that rush when she is about to do something she considers naughty lol the stairs during eurovision were a bad idea as she had to concentrate on not falling down them ..she is not a naturally gifted singer so she needs to concentrate - i still love her voice though even if she cant hit high notes etc etc ..something distinctive about it 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

42 minutes ago, Loru said:

She's out of tune. This is a fact.
She is not interested in improving herself, rather she constantly uses a pitch corrector that doesn't work miracles anyway. I think sometimes she would do better to lip-sync.

This is objective, I am a singer and I study singing and I have to speak the truth. 

Singing is not a matter of concentration, when you sing well and with good technique it is done with naturalness and relaxation. She doesn't approach notes with lightness, she gets heavy and stiff when she does intervals of notes that are not too close together and she is almost always flat because how she thinks notes (unless she changes vocal register).

But despite that, I still love her. Despite the fact that I don't like her new swollen face and no longer with her own facial features, I don't care about it and despite her lack of vocal training I will continue to follow her anyway because I like her music and her way of performing. She could look like Jocelyn Wildenstein, I would say I don't like her change but I would still be here: aesthetics aren't everything, I wouldn't dwell on it too much. But her voice is important.

Her vocals were were at their best technically between the DWT and the RIT.

But during the 80s she still was better than now.

I don't know if someone tells her she sings badly or if she is surrounded by yesmen. I'm sure she knows that and that when she's not on stage she sings better, maybe she's anxious.

Surely before Eurovision someone should have told her to lip-sync, she made a fool of herself. All over the world they talked about how badly she sang. And she even had the pitch corrector, but she was so wrong that the corrector fixed her voice with the wrong notes making the result even worse.

she sounds good when in a small room like when she does her little instagram videos of her singing then give her a mic and she falls flat ..i dont know if its nerves or her movements but she can sing still when she is relaxed ..i always feel she is full of adrenaline lately like too much of the stuff and this is what causes her to seem breathless during interviews etc ..its like she gets that rush when she is about to do something she considers naughty lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use