Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

37 minutes ago, Autotuneheart said:

i dont think these kind of appearances translate well when being filmed by a phone lol - i hope this is the end of the small club gigs - its great for those who are there though i don't know i get karaoke feels because its in a club - its good for the fans who were actually there though - shes out of tune on the occasion because she is totally out of breath due to jumping about and who told her to sing crazy ..prob the most vocally demanding song on the album 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

34 minutes ago, Autotuneheart said:

i dont think these kind of appearances translate well when being filmed by a phone lol - i hope this is the end of the small club gigs - its great for those who are there though i don't know i get karaoke feels because its in a club - its good for the fans who were actually there though - shes out of tune on the occasion because she is totally out of breath due to jumping about 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

23 minutes ago, Autotuneheart said:

i dont think these kind of appearances translate well when being filmed by a phone lol - i hope this is the end of the small club gigs - its great for those who are there though i don't know i get karaoke feels because its in a club - its good for the fans who were actually there though 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

19 minutes ago, Autotuneheart said:

i dont think these kind of appearances translate well when being filmed lol - i hope this is the end of the small club gigs - its great for those who are there though i don't know i get karaoke feels because its in a club - its good for the fans who were actually there though 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

17 minutes ago, Autotuneheart said:

i dont think these kind of appearances translate well when being filmed lol - i hope this is the end of the small club gigs - its great for those who are there though i don't know i get karaoke feels because its in a club 

Important Information

Terms of Use