Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

I've seen the audience clips as well, and still thought they were great. Only Dark Ballet had autotune. 

yes ive seen recordings of the performance at met gala and it was good - nothing like what we see now on this performance :(  she needs to do some musical numbers with monte again i think he helped her sing better during American life promo - she needs people to tell her NO too ..ffs ..way too many yes men and women around her perhaps get rid of guy oseary too because what kind of manager allows his artist to go on stage live at Eurovision sounding off when he had heard rehearsal which she sounds even worse in - i will never forgive him for that - this all said i do think crazy was a number she lip synced on tour fully so it was nice to see her try and sing it live well

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I've seen the audience clips as well, and still thought they were great. Only Dark Ballet had autotune. 

yes ive seen recordings of the performance at met gala and it was good - nothing like what we see now on this performance :(  she needs to do some musical numbers with monte again i think he helped her sing better during American life promo - she needs people to tell her NO too ..ffs ..way too many yes men and women around her perhaps get rid of guy oseary too because what kind of manager allows his artist to go on stage live at Eurovision sounding off when he had heard rehearsal which she sounds even worse in - i will never forgive him for that 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

yes ive seen recordings of the performance at met gala and it was good - nothing like what we see now on this performance :(  she needs to do some musical numbers with monte again i think he helped her sing better during American life promo - she needs people to tell her NO too ..ffs ..way too many yes men and women around her 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

yes ive seen recordings of the performance at met gala and it was good - nothing like what we see now on this performance :( 

Important Information

Terms of Use