Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

she can sing live when standing still lol its that pitch corrector i take issue with here , ive never heard it before on her voice till madame x and i worry if its going to be a permanent fixture and yes she should have totally mimed like a prayer at eurovision but part of me wonders if there was truth in her being paid by a fan to perform and she felt obliged to sing live ?? this all said i think crazy out of all the songs on the madame x would be the hardest to perform live so im surprised she even tried and here is where my problem is what has happened to her vocals that she needs to rely on this technology in the past 3 years 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

she can sing live when standing still lol its that pitch corrector i take issue with here , ive never heard it before on her voice till madame x and i worry if its going to be a permanent fixture and yes she should have totally mimed like a prayer at eurovision but part of me wonders if there was truth in her being paid by a fan to perform and she felt obliged to sing live ?? this all said i thin crazy out of all the songs on the madame x would be the hardest to perform live so im surprised she even tried 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

she can sing live when standing still lol its that pitch corrector i take issue with here , ive never heard it before on her voice till madame x and i worry if its going to be a permanent fixture and yes she should have totally mimed like a prayer at eurovision but part of me wonders if there was truth in her being paid by a fan to perform and she felt obliged to sing live ?? 

Important Information

Terms of Use