Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

11 hours ago, dontmindus said:

The singles choice for Rebel Heart didnt help it, in my opinion... some demos are better than actual songs on the album. I think Unapologetic Bitch is way more interesting than BIM, Rebel Heart the song could have been a great single. The music video for LFL is so dark and dont quite match with the song. The Era had its incidents, but she was trying, at least. We can't say that about HC and MDNA, lol

to be fair though we should never have heard them demos :) ghosttown is a amazing song , i dont think she ever looked bored singing it infact i wish we had a HQ clip of her performance of it at the dicaprio event she did - getting older and a shift if how people buy music (streaming) ruined her charting chances

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

11 hours ago, dontmindus said:

The singles choice for Rebel Heart didnt help it, in my opinion... some demos are better than actual songs on the album. I think Unapologetic Bitch is way more interesting than BIM, Rebel Heart the song could have been a great single. The music video for LFL is so dark and dont quite match with the song. The Era had its incidents, but she was trying, at least. We can't say that about HC and MDNA, lol

to be fair though we should never have heard them demos :) ghosttown is a amazing song , i dont think she ever looked bored singing it infact i wish we had a HQ clip of her performance of it at the dicaprio event she did 

Important Information

Terms of Use