Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

12 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Kylie is an artist. Fine art. Art that should be in museums.

sure - that christmas album she did was pure art and not to mention the countless disco tracks she keeps putting out to keep the gays happy :) that is not art ..my opinion of course 
shes had her moments though when she copied madonna in the 90s lol 

she ponders to her fan base way too much and that is not art in my opinion - what belongs in a museum ..the locomotion ?

reading the posts by the fan who posted this i feel he is desperately wanting madonna to go all disco pop fancy dress happy songs that just make people want to dance - id say kylie is more for him if he is sick of madonna the artist so much that he feels that she excuses herself and her charting with " im a artist " this is what i admire about madonna ..she does not ponder to her fanbase i dont think she ever has to be honest - that is a artist 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

sure - that christmas album she did was pure art and not to mention the countless disco tracks she keeps putting out to keep the gays happy :) that is not art ..my opinion of course 

she ponders to her fan base way too much and that is not art in my opinion - what belongs in a museum ..the locomotion ?

reading the posts by the fan who posted this i feel he is desperately wanting to go all disco pop fancy dress happy songs that just make people want to dance - id say kylie is more for him if he is sick of madonna the artist 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Important Information

Terms of Use