Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

First post here. Frozen is one of my all-time favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune please or at least not all over any new vocals, I love her voice the way it is.

Bionic

Bionic

First post here. Frozen is one of my all-time my favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune please or at least not all over any new vocals, I love her voice the way it is.

Bionic

Bionic

First post here. Frozen is one of all-time my favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune please or at least not all over any new vocals, I love her voice the way it is.

Bionic

Bionic

First post here. Frozen is one of my favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune please or at least not all over any new vocals, I love her voice the way it is.

Bionic

Bionic

First post here. Frozen is one of my favourites, the Sickick version is obviously not exactly as marvellous but I like it a lot. She also seems to have a good chemistry with Swae Lee, so I hope this turns out great. Just no autotune, I love her voice the way it is.

Important Information

Terms of Use