Edit History

FallingInLove

FallingInLove

17 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

... And I like the concept of editing the original remixes. I never thought of that. The time on Into the Groove is cut in half and it makes the remix so much fresher, cleaner and upbeat. I look forward to hearing all of the new edits. 

As excited as I am - and I really am! : I think there will be no NEW edits; almost all of them were released in the year of the actual single release, and most of these edits are or were available on promotional releases. The remix edit of Into The Groove is actually 35 years old! So I think there is no concept of editing old remixes, which - yes! - could have made them even more fresher and cleaner... but it's probably a better choice not to edit them again:  I don't trust Mike Dean! :cryin2:

I'm glad they release the good old stuff! :04:

FallingInLove

FallingInLove

11 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

... And I like the concept of editing the original remixes. I never thought of that. The time on Into the Groove is cut in half and it makes the remix so much fresher, cleaner and upbeat. I look forward to hearing all of the new edits. 

As excited as I am - and I really am! : I think there will be no NEW edits; almost all of them were released in the year of the actual single release, and most of these edits are or were available on promotional releases. The remix edit of Into The Groove is actually 25 years old! So I think there is no concept of editing old remixes, which - yes! - could have made them even more fresher and cleaner... but it's probably a better choice not to edit them again:  I don't trust Mike Dean! :cryin2:

I'm glad they release the good old stuff! :04:

Important Information

Terms of Use