Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

9 hours ago, Curtains said:

A megarate with only Evita singles and Something to Remember tracks would make a megarate of only 7 tracks thought (6 if you don't count Buenos Aires) that's really low no?

And there wouldn't be all the Evita ost, just like the tracks were Madonna sings most of the leads and aren't reprises, so that's like 9-10 tracks from the Evita OST. I think that's manageable no?

Let me all know what you think! :)

Hmm, I guess it's completely up to you and I will definitely respect your decision. I love your megarates... However I will most probably skip Evita megarate since like I said I have never listen to OST in full, and have absolutely no intention to do so (guess most fans are the same and don't consider this as separate Madonna era worth to mention). 

I actually see no problem with 7 tracks (I want you, I want you orchestral, you'll see, love don't live here anymore remix, one more chance, don't cry for me Argentina, you must love me + maybe Buenos Aires) megarate, it can be shorter (for examples only 2 weeks for voting) and then let's move on to Ray of Light ;) but like I said it's completely up to you

maddy1111

maddy1111

9 hours ago, Curtains said:

A megarate with only Evita singles and Something to Remember tracks would make a megarate of only 7 tracks thought (6 if you don't count Buenos Aires) that's really low no?

And there wouldn't be all the Evita ost, just like the tracks were Madonna sings most of the leads and aren't reprises, so that's like 9-10 tracks from the Evita OST. I think that's manageable no?

Let me all know what you think! :)

Hmm, I guess it's completely up to you and I will definitely respect your decision. I love your megarates... However I will most probably skip Evita megarate since like I said I have never listen to OST in full, and have to intention to do so (guess most fans are the same and don't consider this as separate Madonna era worth to mention). 

I actually see no problem with 7 tracks (I want you, I want you orchestral, you'll see, love don't live here anymore remix, one more chance, don't cry for me Argentina, you must love me + maybe Buenos Aires) megarate, it can be shorter (for examples only 2 weeks for voting) and then let's move on to Ray of Light ;) but like I said it's completely up to you

Important Information

Terms of Use