Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ok so before watching I was expecting the absolute worst from the reactions on here.

Medellin was cute enough. Music was a bit off and she was not on point. Actually she was clear enough at the end of the performance to realise that Malluma was not on the floor in the right spot and made sure she dragged him back so he wouldnt get injured when the platform descended into the stage, so she wasnt totally out of it, while he looked like he didnt really know what was going on so mom was the one in charge there.

Yes there's been some questionable fashion, surgery, over editing and she does seem to have lost her confidence since 2015 somewhat. The Madame X tour was good though.

I dont know about anyone else but I'm personally struggling with getting back into real life and work again after two years of covid. Life is tough mentally at the moment. 

She has also had a really bad injury, which she hasnt recovered from. and has just had a break up..plus I've said it before. Menopause really fucks with your head. You just go blank in the middle of what you are doing ,

The endless procedures are worrying and the ass is a joke that seems to put her balance and entire movement off.

I think she's just going through it a bit at the mo and while i'd keep a cautious eye of concern out for her if I was someone in her team that loved and respected her, this is not a Whitney or Britney situation. 

She is 63, but 63 really isnt old and she is moving and holding herself in the manner of someone of much advanced years than 63. I think she's obviously in pain and out of sync with her body. 

Maybe she'll go back and look at this and think..yeah I wasn't great there and a few things need to change. She'll obviously be reconsidering some of her recent life choices as we all do after a break up. She's also observing the arc of her life with the biopic and must have a lot of feelings and thoughts. 

I hear the voices for concern and while I appreciate that most of them come from a place of concern and love, as well as a little bit of shock that this once seemingly invincible woman is ....less than she was, I think we need to be careful of crossing lines of concern just now. 

If true insiders have the know on her current state of health (mental and physical), and can hand on heart say there are voices of concern then that's a different matter. 

But I do trust her. I think shes just been a bit lost for a while and sometimes you need to hit a place pretty low to begin the climb back up. Imma cut her a while heap of slack on this one. I think she's trying to rely on some old and tired over sexualised public tricks and power moves that actually don't serve her very well anymore. They don't make her look powerful so the effect is totally lost. 

I think Maluma was respectful and Madonna had (sadly) another less than favourable outing...but maybe she knows she needs to get back out there after three years and this was her first day back on the job as it were. Ultimately she didn't look like she was having any fun at all...and that's more the worry for me. 

We shall see xx

Love you mom x

this ..

i think its actually more her image and lack of fitness that the meltdowns are over ..shes just unfit and it shows ..its been showing for a few years now ..medellin was not as some are making out and i agree about the ass ..its her choice but its so distracting lol ..i wish she would get rid of it but wonder if she can ..it seems to look bigger at times and this performance was one lf them..then it looks small and i get hopeful that she is changing it back .. its funny really when you think of it as when i see her out i look at her ass and think ..oh it looks smaller and more normal then she goes on stage and its huge ..baffling 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ok so before watching I was expecting the absolute worst from the reactions on here.

Medellin was cute enough. Music was a bit off and she was not on point. Actually she was clear enough at the end of the performance to realise that Malluma was not on the floor in the right spot and made sure she dragged him back so he wouldnt get injured when the platform descended into the stage, so she wasnt totally out of it, while he looked like he didnt really know what was going on so mom was the one in charge there.

Yes there's been some questionable fashion, surgery, over editing and she does seem to have lost her confidence since 2015 somewhat. The Madame X tour was good though.

I dont know about anyone else but I'm personally struggling with getting back into real life and work again after two years of covid. Life is tough mentally at the moment. 

She has also had a really bad injury, which she hasnt recovered from. and has just had a break up..plus I've said it before. Menopause really fucks with your head. You just go blank in the middle of what you are doing ,

The endless procedures are worrying and the ass is a joke that seems to put her balance and entire movement off.

I think she's just going through it a bit at the mo and while i'd keep a cautious eye of concern out for her if I was someone in her team that loved and respected her, this is not a Whitney or Britney situation. 

She is 63, but 63 really isnt old and she is moving and holding herself in the manner of someone of much advanced years than 63. I think she's obviously in pain and out of sync with her body. 

Maybe she'll go back and look at this and think..yeah I wasn't great there and a few things need to change. She'll obviously be reconsidering some of her recent life choices as we all do after a break up. She's also observing the arc of her life with the biopic and must have a lot of feelings and thoughts. 

I hear the voices for concern and while I appreciate that most of them come from a place of concern and love, as well as a little bit of shock that this once seemingly invincible woman is ....less than she was, I think we need to be careful of crossing lines of concern just now. 

If true insiders have the know on her current state of health (mental and physical), and can hand on heart say there are voices of concern then that's a different matter. 

But I do trust her. I think shes just been a bit lost for a while and sometimes you need to hit a place pretty low to begin the climb back up. Imma cut her a while heap of slack on this one. I think she's trying to rely on some old and tired over sexualised public tricks and power moves that actually don't serve her very well anymore. They don't make her look powerful so the effect is totally lost. 

I think Maluma was respectful and Madonna had (sadly) another less than favourable outing...but maybe she knows she needs to get back out there after three years and this was her first day back on the job as it were. Ultimately she didn't look like she was having any fun at all...and that's more the worry for me. 

We shall see xx

Love you mom x

this ..

i think its actually more her image and lack of fitness that the meltdowns are over ..shes just unfit and it shows ..its been showing for a few years now ..medellin was not as some are making out and i agree about the ass ..its her choice but its so distracting lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use