Edit History

jesus

jesus

One of my all time favorite tracks. Musically is so classy and refined, her vocal delivery is sexy but also vulnerable, an incredible closer to the album.

I'd love her to go further in this jazzy/experimental line...she could be the perfect female crooner...what a life she's had! 

For a while I have been thinking that  next to the biopic, i would love a companion, a sort of  musical narration, madonna the crooner, telling us her story through voice and music. A background of experimental soundscapes, jazzy, trippy, dancey...a sum of all the stuff she has musically played with in her career but viewed through a different lense.

And that voice, singing, whispering, breathing her life story to us. Just a little wish :)

jesus

jesus

One of my all time favorite tracks. Musically is so classy ad refined, and her vocal delivery is sexy but also vulnerable, an incredible closer to the album.

I'd love her to go further in this jazzy/experimental line...she could be the perfect female crooner...what a life she's had! 

For a while I have been thinking that  next to the biopic, i would love a companion, a sort of  musical narration, madonna the crooner, telling us her story through voice and music. A background of experimental soundscapes, jazzy, trippy, dancey...a sum of all the stuff she has played with in her career but viewed through a different lense. And that voice, singing, whispering, breathing her life story to us. Just a little wish :)

Important Information

Terms of Use