Edit History

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

52 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

In her paparazzi photos, I don't think she looks bad for a nearly 64-year-old woman. She just looks different even from when she released Madame X in 2019. The drastic change in her appearance seems to be the general consensus outside of the fanbase. When I read comments on social media, articles on the internet, and YouTube videos I see a lot of "wow, that's Madonna?" "she looks so different" and "what has she done to herself?". I have only stated my opinions about her appearance here because there's already so much negativity elsewhere and some people say things just to be cruel. Here we are all fans and I hope ultimately we all want the best for her. I do agree that some fans are harsh when they criticize her appearance but it's not out of malice on my part.

And you don't think people wouldn't being saying the same if she did nothing and just "aged gracefully" as some put it?  The only difference, many would say, "Oh she's let herself go".  In fact, some fans are saying that now regarding her weight.  The real issue here is that she does look different in the perception of what society thinks 60 year olds should look like.  But I don't really see her looking that drastically different to what she's always looked like.  If anything, she looks like a younger version of herself. Anyway, I really don't care what people say about her.  Most of her career, she's been severely criticized for you name it. Through the years the press, tabloids, haters and critics all have been horrible to her.  This is no different.  And don't get me started on social media.  That is a cess pool of trolls and toxicity. Most people who comment about other people in such a manner, refuse to show themselves and are usually projecting anyways.  Even yourself could upload a picture, a youtube video, something you created, a song, whatever it is, and more and likely if it goes beyond your family and friends, you'll find more people who will be negative before being positive.  People love to put others down, especially if they are successful.  In the end, whatever people say, it still doesn't detour her from creating and entertaining. For me, she could look like a toad now and I wouldn't care one bit, because she's given me 4 decades of great music and entertainment and has looked fantastic doing it. That's all that matters! :)

Edit to add... I realize you aren't saying anything out of "malice".  And nothing I've said is meant to be aimed at you personally.  I'm just offering my two cents.  I totally respect others have different opinions than me.  I appreciate what you've expressed here and I hope you do of me. 

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

46 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

In her paparazzi photos, I don't think she looks bad for a nearly 64-year-old woman. She just looks different even from when she released Madame X in 2019. The drastic change in her appearance seems to be the general consensus outside of the fanbase. When I read comments on social media, articles on the internet, and YouTube videos I see a lot of "wow, that's Madonna?" "she looks so different" and "what has she done to herself?". I have only stated my opinions about her appearance here because there's already so much negativity elsewhere and some people say things just to be cruel. Here we are all fans and I hope ultimately we all want the best for her. I do agree that some fans are harsh when they criticize her appearance but it's not out of malice on my part.

And you don't think people wouldn't being saying the same if she did nothing and just "aged gracefully" as some put it?  The only difference, many would say, "Oh she's let herself go".  In fact, some fans are saying that now regarding her weight.  The real issue here is that she does look different in the perception of what society thinks 60 year olds should look like.  But I don't really see her looking that drastically different to what she's always looked like.  If anything, she looks like a younger version of herself. Anyway, I really don't care what people say about her.  Most of her career, she's been severely criticized for you name it. Through the years the press, tabloids, haters and critics all have been horrible to her.  This is no different.  And don't get me started on social media.  That is a cess pool of trolls and toxicity. Most people who comment about other people in such a manner, refuse to show themselves and are usually projecting anyways.  Even yourself could upload a picture, a youtube video, something you created, a song, whatever it is, and more and likely if it goes beyond your family and friends, you'll find more people who will be negative before being positive.  People love to put others down, especially if they are successful.  In the end, whatever people say, it still doesn't detour her from creating and entertaining. For me, she could look like a toad now and I wouldn't care one bit, because she's given me 4 decades of great music and entertainment and has looked fantastic doing it. That's all that matters! :)

Ch3rish

Ch3rish

15 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

And you don't think people wouldn't being saying the same if she did nothing and just "aged gracefully" as some put it?  The only difference, many would say, "Oh she's let herself go".  In fact, some fans are saying that now regarding her weight.  The real issue here is that she does look different in the perception of what society thinks 60 year olds should look like.  But I don't really see her looking that drastically different to what she's always looked like.  If anything, she looks like a younger version of herself. Anyway, I really don't care what people say about her.  Most of her career, she's been severely criticized for you name it. Through the years the press, tabloids, haters and critics all have been horrible to her.  This is no different.  And don't get me started on social media.  That is a cess pool of trolls and toxity. Most people who comment about other people in such a manner, refuse to show themselves and are usually projecting anyways.  Even yourself could upload a picture, a youtube video, something you created, a song, whatever it is, and more and likely if it goes beyond your family and friends, you'll find more people who will be negative before being positive.  People love to put others down, especially if they are successful.  In the end, whatever people say, it still doesn't detour from creating and entertaining. For me, she could look like a toad now and I wouldn't care one bit, because she's given me 4 decades of great music and entertainment and has looked fantastic doing it. That's all that matters! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use