Edit History

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

You are free to say whatever you like of Elton, but I personally don't think he's bad as he sometimes comes off.  A lot of that is because, I know he owns his faults.  And to be honest, that's more than what Madonna does at times. Still, I know that both Madonna and Elton still get along, so why would I want to hate him when I know Madonna is able to look past his faults.  I know he says dumb things, but Madonna does too.  We all do! 

When has madonna ever behaved like elton has towards another artist on live tv and i mean personally attack like he did ? Ill wait 

anyway all i said was i didnt like him as a person ! I dont like angry bitter queens in real life so why would i like him ! Its strange this forum i mesn everybody bashing madonna to death but god forbid say something negative about a artist who despises her 

Banned

Banned

5 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

You are free to say whatever you like of Elton, but I personally don't think he's bad as he sometimes comes off.  A lot of that is because, I know he owns his faults.  And to be honest, that's more than what Madonna does at times. Still, I know that both Madonna and Elton still get along, so why would I want to hate him when I know Madonna is able to look past his faults.  I know he says dumb things, but Madonna does too.  We all do! 

When has madonna ever behaved like elton has towards another artist on live tv and i mean personally attack like he did ? Ill wait 

Important Information

Terms of Use