Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

Fun look back. I loved this era and personally believe it produced the greatest Madonna tour I have ever seen.  Confessions was simply EPIC.  And I’ve seen — and very much enjoyed every tour since I finally saw her sing live via Drowned World.

Not only did I adore Confessions  as an album — but she brought out some oldies I’d long given up on ever seeing her sing LIVE…  Lucky Star, Like a Virgin… but the real stand out shocker was… Erotica/You Thrill Me.  Not to mention her up on a mirrored cross while belting out Live To Tell.  Confessions was the tour or tours I think looking back. Yeah…  It truly was just simply flawless.

Stuart Price had plenty to do with that. 

Funny, I never thought they had a huge falling out.  They certainly sound very friendly here.  And the tale of Hung Up is definitely one worthy of being told.  They clearly enjoy telling it, too. So much collaboration.   Be fun to see them reunite somehow.   His live arrangements were fantastic.

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

Fun look back. I loved this era and personally believe it produced the greatest Madonna tour I have ever seen.  Confessions was simply EPIC.  And I’ve seen — and very much enjoyed every tour since I finally saw her sing live via Drowned World.

Not only did I adore Confessions  as an album — but she brought out some oldies I’d long given up on ever seeing her sing LIVE…  Lucky Star, Like a Virgin… but the real stand out shocker was… Erotica/You Thrill Me.  Not to mention her up on a mirrored cross while belting out Live To Tell.  Confessions was the tour or tours I think looking back. Yeah…  It truly was just simply flawless.

Funny, I never thought they had a huge falling out.  They certainly sound very friendly here.  And the tale of Hung Up is definitely one worthy of being told.  So much collaboration.   Be fun to see them reunite somehow.   His live arrangements were fantastic.

Markdonna

Markdonna

Typos

Funny, I never thought they had a huge falling out.  They certainly sound very friendly here.  Be fun to see them reunite somehow.   His live arrangements were fantastic.

Markdonna

Markdonna

Not only did I adore Confessions  as an album — but she brought out some oldies I’d long given up on ever seeing her singing LIVE again… Lucky Star, Like a Virgin… and  fo course the real stand out shocker… Erotica/You Thrill Me.  Not to mention her up on a mirrored cross belting out Live To Tell.  That was the tour or tours I think looking back.  It was just simply flawless.

I never thought they had a huge falling out.  They certainly sound very friendly here.  Be fun to see them reunite somehow.   His live arrangements were fantastic.

Important Information

Terms of Use