Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

49 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I'm reading some of these comments and I'm just like:

Why does it make you so angry? Alright, it's not her greatest work, but move on? Why the repeated comments? What's it's use? 

I feel like some ppl on here are WAY to invested in the artist Madonna. Like, I love her. I have her tattooed on my arm for God sakes. But I don't put her up on a pedestal to the point where it's gonna cause ME so much negativity in my life. I feel at that point, if a stranger; the artist makes you that upset -- it's time to say goodbye.

Well she set the bar extremely high thoughout her career and she isn't just any random pop starlet, she's Madonna. She always had this strong focus. Her name used to carry some serious weight and she always had an exceptional aura around her due to being so successful, creative, in control, smart and driven. Social media already kinda ruined that and I guess it's just really irritating to see her acting and looking like she has absolutely no idea what she is doing and where she wants to go. If it were an isolated slip-up then ok fine. But it's more than that. Her social media presentation, Eurovision, the Madame X tour with all the cancelled dates, that hideous and unnecessary fake ass, VMA 2021 appearance (not so much the outfit but rather how it highlighted her plastic surgery, she looked so uncomfortable), this new remix video where her beautiful eyes don't pop, they don't draw you in like they used to...rather it's like "where's my joint again?" 

Bionic

Bionic

47 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Why does it make you so angry? Alright, it's not her greatest work, but move on? Why the repeated comments? What's it's use? 

I feel like some ppl on here are WAY to invested in the artist Madonna. Like, I love her. I have her tattooed on my arm for God sakes. But I don't put her up on a pedestal to the point where it's gonna cause ME so much negativity in my life. I feel at that point, if a stranger; the artist makes you that upset -- it's time to say goodbye.

Well she set the bar extremely high thoughout her career and she isn't just any random pop starlet, she's Madonna. She always had this strong focus. Her name used to carry some serious weight and she always had an exceptional aura around her due to being so successful, creative, in control, smart and driven. Social media already kinda ruined that and I guess it's just really irritating to see her acting and looking like she has absolutely no idea what she is doing and where she wants to go. If it were an isolated slip-up then ok fine. But it's more than that. Her social media presentation, Eurovision, the Madame X tour with all the cancelled dates, that hideous and unnecessary fake ass, VMA 2021 appearance (not so much the outfit but rather how it highlighted her plastic surgery, she looked so uncomfortable), this new remix video where her beautiful eyes don't pop, the, they don't draw you in like they used to...rather it's like "where's my joint again?" 

Bionic

Bionic

46 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Well she set the bar extremely high thoughout her career and she isn't just any random pop starlet, she's Madonna. She always had this strong focus. Her name used to carry some serious weight and she always had an exceptional aura around her due to being so successful, in control, smart and driven. Social media already kinda ruined that and I guess it's just really irritating to see her acting and looking like she has absolutely no idea what she is doing and where she wants to go. If it were an isolated slip-up then ok fine. But it's more than that. Her social media presentation, Eurovision, the Madame X tour with all the cancelled dates, that hideous and unnecessary fake ass, VMA 2021 appearance (not so much the outfit but rather how it highlighted her plastic surgery, she looked so uncomfortable), this new remix video where her beautiful eyes don't pop, the, they don't draw you in like they used to...rather it's like "where's my joint again?" 

Important Information

Terms of Use