Edit History

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

18 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Is it true that legacy codes are personalized and if I use someone’s code my order could get cancelled? I’m freaking out cause a friend told me that and I bought my Houston tickets with a borrowed code and since the tickets aren’t on my AXS account (due to a delivery delay for the event) I’m getting worried 🥺. I was planning on using a borrowed code for future dates in my country as well but now I don’t know. 

Don’t worry Ricardo, they want to sell tickets not be the moral police.m, besides I’m counting on you for the Mexican dates. Your tickets won’t get cancelled. A ticket sold is a ticket sold. 

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

15 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Is it true that legacy codes are personalized and if I use someone’s code my order could get cancelled? I’m freaking out cause a friend told me that and I bought my Houston tickets with a borrowed code and since the tickets aren’t on my AXS account (due to a delivery delay for the event) I’m getting worried 🥺. I was planning on using a borrowed code for future dates in my country as well but now I don’t know. 

Don’t worry Ricardo, they want to sell tickets not be the moral police. I bought tickets the same way for Vegas. And I’m counting on you for the Mexican dates. Your tickets won’t get cancelled. A ticket sold is a ticket sold. 

Important Information

Terms of Use