Edit History

JustinTimes

JustinTimes

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

We share the views of half of Britain. The next few decades are going to be hard for you watching them fall, you will be viewed as a right wing lunatic soon enough by the majority of the population. All the best.

Your perception of me means nothing, I'm proud to be British and neither you or your sycophants means nothing to me. I'm proud of my culture and no xenophobes are gonna make me think different about where I'm from.

JustinTimes

JustinTimes

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

We share the views of half of Britain. The next few decades are going to be hard for you watching them fall, you will be viewed as a right wing lunatic soon enough by the majority of the population. All the best.

Your perception of me means nothing, I'm proud to be British and neither you or your sycophants means nothing to be. I'm proud of my culture and no xenophobes are gonna make me think different about where I'm from.

JustinTimes

JustinTimes

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Your perception of me means nothing, I'm proud to be British and neither you or your sycophants means nothing to be. I'm proud of my culture and no xenophobes are gonna make me thing different about where I'm from.

Important Information

Terms of Use