Edit History

keiu112

keiu112

12 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I like the history and the location of it as well. And the people are beautiful.

History has been quite warful but Estonians love to work hard, always. They always tried to keep their pride up and the Estonians' love for singing is unprecedented. Location is very interesting! On the verge with Russia, on the verge of Europe. it has been said Estonia is on a gateway location geographical-economically. I am a male, half Indian and a gay male but i cant deny Estonian girls are really beautiful♥

keiu112

keiu112

11 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I like the history and the location of it as well. And the people are beautiful.

History has been quite warful but Estonians love to work hard, always. They always tried to keep their pride up and the Estonians love to sing is unprecedented. Location is very interesting! On the verge with Russia, on the verge of Europe. it has been said Estonia is on a gateway location geographical-economically. I am a male, half Indian and a gay male but i cant deny Estonian girls are really beautiful♥

keiu112

keiu112

8 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

History has been quite warful but Estonians love to work hard, always. They always tried to keep their pride up and the Estonians love to sing is unprecedented. Location is very interesting! On the verge with Russia, on the verge of Europe. it has been said Estonia is on a gateway location geographical-economically. I am a male, half Indian and gay but i cant deny Estonian girls are really beautiful♥

Important Information

Terms of Use