Edit History

FraP

FraP

15 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Are you talking about her journey from darkness to light?

I absolutely loved the MDNA Tour – the choreography was fire, and her energy was off the charts. The visuals and stage setups were mind-blowing, making it a total spectacle. Plus, it was the last tour where she really got down on the dance floor.
What I didn't like about the MDNA Tour is the setlist. Sadly, the issue here lies with the MDNA album itself.
The only song I found cool was I'm Addicted, along with Masterpiece (although another ballad would have been nicer).
I dont like Gang Bang, even though the performance was fire!

The opening, while epic and impactful, felt a tad over the top.

Personally, I was more into the Rebel Heart Tour.
Less dancing but it had a more chill and spontaneous vibe that I really loved.

15 hours ago, xavier said:

Just have to say how stunning she looked up close. Beautiful. At times 

like a woman in her mid to late 30’s,  early 40’s.

She had incredible energy, she was in amazing shape looks so much leaner up close. Pics really do add on pounds. She was so toned. Very inspiring. 

All this from a woman who 4 months ago was near death. Epic. 👏👏

Yesterday, I wasn't in the front row, but I only had two people in front of me (end of the central catwalk). And I saw her up close in London too, from the PIT. She's absolutely stunning in person, truly. But you can tell she's a mature woman with some work done; this is much more noticeable than in videos where the lighting hides the texture of her skin.

I also agree that she doesn't look like she's 65; I'd say she looks more like 55/60. But beyond her age, she's a beautiful woman, and that's what matters. She has really gorgeous legs. It's incredible to see her strength considering that she was nearly dying 4 months ago!

I must say, though, in the Don't Tell Me section in London, she looked better with long wavy hair; the braids make her face look wider. But who cares, these are just minor details. During the Madame X tour, I saw her up close as well, and she looked much worse, bloated/swollen and with strange little eyes. She was probably on some medication that caused the puffiness. In this tour, she has a magnetic look; she's stunning.

What made me the happiest was hearing her sing Sodade. She absolutely nails it. While she might not sound great in Crazy For You, her voice is on point in Sodade and I Will Survive. I love Sodade; it's a wonderful song that she sings really well. 😊❤️ I was really disappointed that she didn't perform it during the Madame X tour at the London Palladium when I attended. 😔

FraP

FraP

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Are you talking about her journey from darkness to light?

I absolutely loved the MDNA Tour – the choreography was fire, and her energy was off the charts. The visuals and stage setups were mind-blowing, making it a total spectacle. Plus, it was the last tour where she really got down on the dance floor.
What I didn't like about the MDNA Tour is the setlist. Sadly, the issue here lies with the MDNA album itself.
The only song I found cool was I'm Addicted, along with Masterpiece (although another ballad would have been nicer).
I dont like Gang Bang, even though the performance was fire!

The opening, while epic and impactful, felt a tad over the top.

Personally, I was more into the Rebel Heart Tour.
Less dancing but it had a more chill and spontaneous vibe that I really loved.

2 hours ago, xavier said:

Just have to say how stunning she looked up close. Beautiful. At times 

like a woman in her mid to late 30’s,  early 40’s.

She had incredible energy, she was in amazing shape looks so much leaner up close. Pics really do add on pounds. She was so toned. Very inspiring. 

All this from a woman who 4 months ago was near death. Epic. 👏👏

Yesterday, I wasn't in the front row, but I only had two people in front of me (end of the central catwalk). And I saw her up close in London too, from the PIT. She's absolutely stunning in person, truly. But you can tell she's a mature woman with some work done; this is much more noticeable than in videos where the lighting hides the texture of her skin.

I also agree that she doesn't look like she's 65; I'd say she looks more like 55/60. But beyond her age, she's a beautiful woman, and that's what matters. She has really gorgeous legs. It's incredible to see her strength considering that she was nearly dying 4 months ago!

I must say, though, I found the corset she wore in London much more beautiful; it seemed to be of higher quality. And in the Don't Tell Me section in London, she looked better with long wavy hair; the braids make her face look wider. But who cares, these are just minor details. During the Madame X tour, I saw her up close as well, and she looked much worse, bloated/swollen and with strange little eyes. She was probably on some medication that caused the puffiness. In this tour, she has a magnetic look; she's stunning.

What made me the happiest was hearing her sing Sodade. She absolutely nails it. While she might not sound great in Crazy For You, her voice is on point in Sodade and I Will Survive. I love Sodade; it's a wonderful song that she sings really well. 😊❤️ I was really disappointed that she didn't perform it during the Madame X tour at the London Palladium when I attended. 😔

Important Information

Terms of Use