Rebel Heart Vinyl on amazon.us

mrsciccone

https://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-LP-Deluxe-Explicit/dp/B00S2T3U6C/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PZSFUC1QJ9M8&keywords=madonna+vinyl+rebel+heart&qid=1697802563&sprefix=madonna+vinyl+rebel+hear%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-1

I don't know if someone already has posted this here. I saw it on FB.

31,18 $ but they are not sending to Europe. There are also copies available on ebay though.

Now I only need a reissue of Celebration and Hard Candy to be satisfied :smile:

Funny that this was the only Madonna era I didn't buy anything because I got them as gifts. The CD a friend gave me as a b-day gift, the vinyl the person whom I bought a laser disc from sent as a bonus (still sealed) and the bluray/CD/DVD from the tour another friend gave to me as a Xmas gift.

I bought the Deluxe vinyl for nearly same price when the album was first released.  So it's at a bargain right now and I believe recently it was much more expensive. 

While I think the standard edition is ridiculous and not necessary (Deluxe should have been standard), I'd love a copy of that and Super Deluxe on Vinyl as well.

Deluxe Vinyl is really nice too.  Beautiful gate fold and images.

4 hours ago, mrsciccone said:

https://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-LP-Deluxe-Explicit/dp/B00S2T3U6C/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PZSFUC1QJ9M8&keywords=madonna+vinyl+rebel+heart&qid=1697802563&sprefix=madonna+vinyl+rebel+hear%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-1

I don't know if someone already has posted this here. I saw it on FB.

31,18 $ but they are not sending to Europe. There are also copies available on ebay though.

Now I only need a reissue of Celebration and Hard Candy to be satisfied :smile:

Yes, I had posted.

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/32352-rebel-heart-lp-out-of-print-soon/?do=findComment&comment=1179631

2 hours ago, Chris said:

i think this is just a repost from a third party seller. if it was put up by amazon there's be a Prime logo next to it

Well that's how Amazon works.  Of course, there are many items you can buy directly from the Amazon store front, but they also are known to sell items from other stores which has old stock available still.  It doesn't make the availability of the album any less official. Many of the vinyls I bought the past two years, I bought through Amazon's third party stores. Spedyhen (the third party store) obviously still had stock of the album. I doubt new pressings were made and sent to this store to sell more copies.  After all, as of this post, the store only has 6 copies left.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

i think this is just a repost from a third party seller. if it was put up by amazon there's be a Prime logo next to it

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

^ That is correct, but still not a bad steal!

You're too late.

Just ask @otcoam & @rw2316 They got theirs from Amazon directly.

It was available by Amazon but now their stock depleted.