London, UK [Tue Dec 1st / Wed Dec 2nd, 2015]

groovyguy

Had another amazing night in London on the 2nd show I attended. Row A A1 at front of main stage. That bass was super loud and nearly blew me away. I captured this amazing photo from the first London night I was also lucky to experience from the front of the Heart stage. Madonna was "Burning Up" . Love this image and I was wearing the same outfit I created. 

Posted Image

‎James Morgan

Posted Image

Ok, I still haven't read your comments but last night was fantastic!I bought a floor ticket through viagogo without knowing the row and found myself in front of the heart stage! So I experienced M singing Drowned World from first row! One of my favourites ever!No I didn't catch her eye, she didn't touch my hand nor passed me the microphone but it was such an experience!I recorded both London shows, I hope they sound good, I'll post them when I am back home.As you know I was not the UB of the evening but Guy saw me and asked me if I was the same guy dressed as Dick Tracy whom she talked to in America and he liked my tshirt and took a picture of it!

The guy she threw the bouquet to wasn't very excited so she took it back and gave it to a black girl!People booed the boy! She said "when you marry me you have to be excited"!The girl was super happy!She asked her "do you have cash" and she was ready with the wallet!I think this is the first time she 'marries' a girl!!When she asked 'who wants to marry me' everyone raised their hands of course and she replied, 'another gay boy wants to marry me'

Ok, I still haven't read your comments but last night was fantastic!I bought a floor ticket through viagogo without knowing the row and found myself in front of the heart stage! So I experienced M singing Drowned World from first row! One of my favourites ever!No I didn't catch her eye, she didn't touch my hand nor passed me the microphone but it was such an experience!I recorded both London shows, I hope they sound good, I'll post them when I am back home.As you know I was not the UB of the evening but Guy saw me and asked me if I was the same guy dressed as Dick Tracy whom she talked to in America and he liked my tshirt and took a picture of it!

WOW that sounds fantastic I would also say that the 2ed London show was as great and intimate as Mannheim because her interaction with the audience was cooler than London 1. I mean Rachelle - Stella beeing a real Bitch etc. Can you show me a picture of you in Dick Tracy costume and what you wore last night ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-1BhvFyxvr/

super_hero_tony"Drowned World/Substitute for Love" we have gone full circle now. I haven't heard this song on stage since it opened the "Drown World Tour". I had to watch from the front and relive it. I consider the Ray of Light album to be one continuous song, put it on and let it play. Thank You London for sharing the 1/2 way point with us. 2 amazing ⤠filled shows. And Stella was an a perfectly adorable "Unapologetic Person" I think we have won over some new members to the Rebel â¤'s recruitsâ“

Posted Image