The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread ๐Ÿ‘‘

nikolica

Much like Beyonce releasing new material after successful tour and swift too after hers or during it whateverย 

Madonna is doing what I feel should've done with MDNA release album during a huge moment promoting globally in shows just imagine but alasย 

Celebration has reminded people in her near 70 she's still got the stamina and she's got the huge legacy so to get people up for the albumย 

I just want it to be greatย 

7 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

same....... madonna always made great albums btw.....

I know but like ...Arians Grande ....now Beyonce inspire of high concept and brilliant aesthetics and visuals ....musically it's all very boring like samples are nostalgic and fun but it all feels like a choppy mix tape rather than ALBUM you know ?!ย 

Like Beyonce is getting recognised for releasing a country album (although half the songs are very hip hop influenced and grimy and hyper edited! Or covers reworked) yet Madame X didn't get recognised for being a world music album combining genres and ALSO discussing world social issues in such a meta way !! Like ....make it make sense !ย 

Like I feel POP music right now sadly the aesthetics and concept is first but actual music quality, stories told, messaging isn't as obvious ...yet when it is obvious it gets beaten around the headย 

For me I'd just love if Madonna went all out and just delivered greatness when she's readyย 

5 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

yet Madame X didn't get recognised for being a world music album combining genres and ALSO discussing world social issues in such a meta way !

i know and its sad........ madame x even if not a success commercialy is amazing from an artistic point of view...... and i hope the recognition for this important album will arrive.......

btw love the 2 new work of ariana and beyonce........ but taste are taste.....

4 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

i know and its sad........ madame x even if not a success commercialy is amazing from an artistic point of view...... and i hope the recognition for this important album will arrive.......

btw love the 2 new work of ariana and beyonce........ but taste are taste.....

Oh I played it in full it's so yawn ...like it sounds like AI I know with Beyonce she recorded these albums 2018-end of pandemic in 2021 so it's planned and processed and hyper editedย 

Like that's crazy how she's kept a seal on it and nothing leak beside one is House, one is country and one is rock ....but yeah bar a few songs that showcase a Fleetwood Mac type of vibe it's such a yawn fest like ....so processed and edited and feels very ....bland I know it's not AI but it feels like a lot of songs lack a lot of that personality in her previous works too Rennaissance I too felt cold by a lot of it too like the CONCEPT doesn't bleed into the genuinely of the lyrics but alas ....the message is above actual music I guessย 

Whereas Madame X I feel harnessed both the message and concept with the music ....yet instead the media critiques her age, critiqued her vocals at Eurovision and her outfits ....like what in earth ?! Yet "Beyonce makes a country album" Lemonade ๐Ÿ‹ had more of a country Texas feel to it then thisย 

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Whereas Madame X I feel harnessed both the message and concept with the music ....yet instead the media critiques her age, critiqued her vocals at Eurovision and her outfits ....like what in earth

they always throw shit against Madonna for every single think ย sheย do or say......

@Leonardo Faria@Leona Helmsley

I think she will have a very house dance disco maybe influenced pop album next coming right after the tour ....she will reflect on life for sure and I think the focus will be a melancholy energy tine maybe

Yes there'll be collabs for sure she's not done a solo albums in 18 years !

5 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

we hope...... but i really want a ballad album........

I can't imagine her voice now singing ballads though I mean on hard candy and Mdna she autotuned her voice so much that it really blew Miley mind shebcoikf nail it live then rebel heart blew me away with Joan of arc, messiah, ghost town etc ....then madame X and love performances sadly are a bit hit and miss with vocals so we shall see xxxย 

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Wonder if the Madonna x Sickick original tracks will surface one day... This was posted almost 18 months ago. :Madonna038:

ย 

Oh man, that tease! I hope this track sees the light of day at some point. It sounds fantastic! So either she's sitting on this track (๐Ÿ˜˜) and waiting for a fuller release, aka new album, or she just didn't like it and it went into the M-song graveyard, along with the Max Martin stuff and a supposed bunch of other tracks she made over the past 2+ years. We all have NO IDEA what the truth is.

I think it's a pretty safe guess, though, that she already has enough finished material for at least some kind of new release, if not a whole new album, but is choosing to not release it YET, either because she's not satisfied with it and wants to rework or even replace it..... OR there is a planned release that we simply don't know about yet, that may have even had to be pushed back due to the tour delay and illness... Time will tell ๐Ÿค”

13 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

Oh man, that tease! I hope this track sees the light of day at some point. It sounds fantastic! So either she's sitting on this track (๐Ÿ˜˜) and waiting for a fuller release, aka new album, or she just didn't like it and it went into the M-song graveyard, along with the Max Martin stuff and a supposed bunch of other tracks she made over the past 2+ years. We all have NO IDEA what the truth is.

I think it's a pretty safe guess, though, that she already has enough finished material for at least some kind of new release, if not a whole new album, but is choosing to not release it YET, either because she's not satisfied with it and wants to rework or even replace it..... OR there is a planned release that we simply don't know about yet, that may have even had to be pushed back due to the tour delay and illness... Time will tell ๐Ÿค”

I don't believe she has enough material, but I almost forgot about that Sickick and her were working on something original.ย  My guess, it just didn't fancy her, and she abandoned it.ย  Also, I can't see her sitting on finished tracks this long to release it sometime after the tour.ย  But it certainly doesn't mean she couldn't go back in the studio and re-work some of this.ย  After all, she's always sorta done that. She would work on songs for certain projects and then abandoned them, only to turn them into something entirely different.

I'mย  still betting that Madonna will most likely lay low much of this summer, spending time with her family, and quite possibly editing the concert/album for Celebration Tour.ย  Then probably head back in the studio for a new album this fall.ย  I'm sure the tour has rejuvenated her enough that she is ready to do something completely new.ย  I'm betting we'll see an audio release of some sort if not a film documenting the concert by this fall as well.ย  Of course that all depends how the Rio show goes and if the broadcast will be satisfactory for her to release instead. Meanwhile, I'm guessing a new studio album to be released in 2025.ย 

13 hours ago, McDonna said:

I don't believe she has enough material, but I almost forgot about that Sickick and her were working on something original.ย  My guess, it just didn't fancy her, and she abandoned it.ย  Also, I can't see her sitting on finished tracks this long to release it sometime after the tour.ย  But it certainly doesn't mean she couldn't go back in the studio and re-work some of this.ย  After all, she's always sorta done that. She would work on songs for certain projects and then abandoned them, only to turn them into something entirely different.

I'mย  still betting that Madonna will most likely lay low much of this summer, spending time with her family, and quite possibly editing the concert/album for Celebration Tour.ย  Then probably head back in the studio for a new album this fall.ย  I'm sure the tour has rejuvenated her enough that she is ready to do something completely new.ย  I'm betting we'll see an audio release of some sort if not a film documenting the concert by this fall as well.ย  Of course that all depends how the Rio show goes and if the broadcast will be satisfactory for her to release instead. Meanwhile, I'm guessing a new studio album to be released in 2025.ย 

WRONGย 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Itโ€™s a trance track. INTERESTING!

There's so many times she could've just unleashed an album ....like oh my days during lockdown she could've got recording with these producers and then churned out some great albums in a row for sure .....just imagineย 

11 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

There's so many times she could've just unleashed an album ....like oh my days during lockdown she could've got recording with these producers and then churned out some great albums in a row for sure .....just imagineย 

during lockdown an amazing discoย album by Madonna would been perfect!!!!