20 Greatest Videos by Parade

RUADJAI

This was really well done. I don't know how I'm just now seeing it. But it was obviously written by someone who "knows" rather than someone who just threw some songs on a list and gave their two cents. The Like a Prayer commentary speaks to my heart as it contrasts some artists of today and how their "shocks" differ from our queen's shocks. 

https://parade.com/693059/samuelmurrian/we-ranked-madonnas-20-greatest-music-videos-happy-birthday-to-the-queen-of-pop/amp/

Great article and its nice to see underrated videos like Bad Girl, Oh Father & Bedtime Story on this list even thought the songs themselves arent very well known commerically - i think Human Nature and Die Another Day should be on there but hey how can you summarise all her videos in a top 20 ? near impossible task - no artist alive today can match her video output - i dont think Cherish and Hung Up should be on there but thats just my opinion :))