Icons [160*160]

Osh Åžarif

A couple of things.... first off. AWESOME!

Secondly, Icons/Avatars will resize in width to 150 px. Also, if you use any animated Icons/Avatars any bigger than 150 in width at this forum, it will not animate. It will only look like a still picture.

Posted Image

Lastly, this following ICON/AVATAR cracks me up because I wonder how many fans believe it's a real image? It's actually a photoshopped image a fan made prior to the release of HARD CANDY where he slapped part of her face on another woman's head.

A couple of things.... first off. AWESOME!

Secondly, Icons/Avatars will resize in width to 150 px. Also, if you use any animated Icons/Avatars any bigger than 150 in width at this forum, it will not animate. It will only look like a still picture.

Posted Image

Lastly, this following ICON/AVATAR cracks me up because I wonder how many fans believe it's a real image? It's actually a photoshopped image a fan made prior to the release of HARD CANDY where he slapped part of her face on another woman's head.

Thank you so much dear <3

about this photo i know its fake and i like it :D

about the size its okay it works well thw same Q

Thank you so much dear <3

about this photo i know and i like it :D

about the size its okay it works well thw same Q

I only mention it because if you or anyone chooses to make animated avatars, may want to keep in mind the width restriction for the image to move. But yes, since these are just still images, it works the same. ;)