Edit History

Arckangel

Arckangel

54 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I can't answer for S&S but apparently she re-recorded her vocals in the studio for the confessions tour dvd

If true, not sure it's the whole concert. I'd need some receipts. Same thing when it comes to MDNA and Rebel Heart. I'm sure the Drowned World DVD has the actual live vocals (at least for the greater part of the concert). Re-Invention (the Lisbon footage) is quite live too.

I'm still not convinced the Superbowl performance was fully lipped. The parts w/ CeeLo sounded live. Didn't they have ear monitors? Like a Prayer may have been live (supported by a backing track maybe).

Arckangel

Arckangel

45 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I can't answer for S&S but apparently she re-recorded her vocals in the studio for the confessions tour dvd

If true, not sure it's the whole concert. I'd need some receipts. Same thing when it comes to MDNA and Rebel Heart. I'm sure the Drowned World DVD has the actual live vocals (at least for the greater part of the concert). Re-Invention (the Lisbon footage) is quite live too.

I'm still not convinced the Superbowl performance was fully lipped. The parts w/ CeeLo sounded live. Didn't they have ear monitors? Like a Prayer may have been (supported by a backing track maybe).

Important Information

Terms of Use