Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest - i wish social media would change rules so that you cant just personally attack a celeb in the same way you cant personally attack a non celeb ...i dont understand why they follow her if they do not like her ..it feels like bullying ..i can get people saying nasty things about her in news articles etc etc but to go out of their way and follow fan pages and personally attack her is just wrong - do you think she reads them ?

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest - i wish social media would change rules so that you cant just personally attack a celeb in the same way you cant personally attack a non celeb ...i dont understand why they follow her if they do not like her ..it feels like bullying ..i can get people saying nasty things about her in news articles etc etc but to go out of their way and follow fan pages and personally attack her is just wrong 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest - i wish social media would change rules so that you cant just personally attack a celeb in the same way you cant personally attack a non celeb ...i dont understand why they follow her if they do not like her ..it feels like bullying 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest - i wish social media would change rules so that you cant just personally attack a celeb in the same way you cant personally attack a non celeb ...i dont understand why they follow her if they do not like her 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

Do other celebs get as much shit as she does on social media ? i mean its shocking - cruel comments - pretty upsetting to be honest 

Important Information

Terms of Use