I was wondering...(next project)

12 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Lots of Rebel Heart was recorded in Hotels.  It that was with a producer. I doubt she can convince someone else to break quarantine and come to her Hampton compound to record music.

yeah i agree, but she also didnt like working that way.  she prefers to work with producer in a studio.  

Edited by Gilbert (see edit history)

I don't believe she needs a studio at this point. If she is indeed inspired, she will be writing lyrics, figuring out her new direction, even recording some voice memos. I think this can be very important because that way she will go straight and seek a producer to share her vision with right after lockdown. Who knows, she might be emailing old pals already exchanging ideas. So to me inspiration to begin a new record is what's important, not whether she has a home studio where she lives. After she starts it will be a year at most that we'll have to wait anyway.

She won't start working on a new album for a long time still. She said it herself, she had no intention to make Madame X. It just happened because she was inspired. It will be a while before she is inspired that way again. She said that she made Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel heart because of contractual obligations. She doesn't have any now.