Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

hi....my first day on this forum..so hi to everyone.... i mad in love with love spent.... so love spent all my life

You need to offer a challenge between 2 Madonna related things to keep the thread game, ok?

For now I'll do this for you, next time it's your turn, right?

My challenge: Like a Flower × Erotica (Final Demo 2) aka You Thrill Me?

13 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

erotica

11 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

celebration or Holiday?

Much better you answer and offer the challenge in the same post.

Another tip to you, ragazzo (don't worry, I know you are Italian): you can call attention to a post of yours to any member from forum; they are two options:

1) quoting some previous post by the member you want to get the attention to your post, as I am doing to you right now or;

2) mentioning their nickname by putting an "@" and then the nickname of the person in question, as I am doing to myself right now: @Anapausisor I could do to someone else, like @John Wayne, who's an often poster to this thread.

One more useful tip is to use the heart button found on the left down corner and give your personal reaction to any post you want; you can also quote any post you want (even more than one) by clicking "quote" on the right down corner of the post in question.

Now, finally answering you, Holiday.

My turn now: Supernatural × Justify My Love?

P.S.: @Jackieam I a good teacher or..?

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Much better you answer and offer the challenge in the same post.

Another tip to you, ragazzo (don't worry, I know you are Italian): you can call attention to a post of yours to any member from forum; they are two options:

1) quoting some previous post by the member you want to get the attention to your post, as I am doing to you right now or;

2) mentioning their nickname by putting an "@" and then the nickname of the person in question, as I am doing to myself right now: @Anapausisor I could do to someone else, like @John Wayne, who's an often poster to this thread.

One more useful tip is to use the heart button found on the left down corner and give your personal reaction to any post you want; you can also quote any post you want (even more than one) by clicking "quote" on the right down corner of the post in question.

Now, finally answering you, Holiday.

My turn now: Supernatural × Justify My Love?

P.S.: @Jackieam I a good teacher or..?

nooo id like you say celebration..... but ok

justify my love

the blond ambition era of M or the hard Candy era? the boxeur or the blonde diva?

Ok, Hard Candy. M-Dolla needs some recognition.

Here's one more tip to you, amico: especially in this thread, we just quote previous posts only if we need to get an emphatic attention to someone, like in a break of the game (i.e., when 2 people post at same time and each one offers a challenge, resulting in 2 challenges to be answered; one needs to be answered before the other - not that this is a mandatory rule; the only mandatory rule here in thread is the challenge must be between 2 Madonna related things, but it can be among 3, 4, it doesn't matter, what matters is the fun we get here.

For instance, now I offer a triple challenge: Rain × Bad Girl × Secret Garden?

And everytime I am quoting or mentioning someone, this person will get a notification, their bell at upper left corner of site will turn blue (or green, it's a matter of how we see the color change), that's fine for you, @dave2290?

EDIT: you can also edit your posts you anytime here. I forgot to mention that, in this particular thread, we make aware to someone who had just their challenge answered by hearting them, like I am doing to u rn, right @McDonnaand @Voguerista? (who are 2 other often posters to this thread.)

EDIT 2: if you give any reaction to any post which got edited, you'll be able to watch the post revised to the last edition, as you can see rn.

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Yes @Anapausis....

bad girl.... and Rain.... can i choose two?

Yes .... mdolla era one of my favorite....

like a prayer or looking for mercy?

You can even choose all options, the only commitment to game, besides the Madonna related things, is the fun we feel by picking some choice.

Can I give a hot answer rn? Looking for Mercy.

Spanish Lesson × Pray for Spanish Eyes?

spanish Lesson..... love ittttt 

looking for mercy make me think that M is f***king Amazing in disco songs and ballad songs.... i need another something to remember album now. ... full of ballads....

2 for you now:

spanish lesson or la isla bonita?

the madonna london era or the nyc era?

26 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis music video justify my love and girl gonne Wild

@PrinceAli89 Both ! totally both, love them !

@Anapausislove song

Now me: confessions or true blue?

You just need to answer the last challenge presented, which hasn't been answered yet.

And you just need to mention someone once, we get only one notification no matter how many times we are mentioned in the same post.

To answer you, amato mio: True Blue this time. It was when she proved she would assure the Queen of Pop title for her in just a few years later.

Better album: American Life × Like a Prayer?

EDIT: you can mention every single member of here in the same post, but you need to do just one mention by member. Capisce carissimo?

Ok amato. Scusami but I am just guessing and picking my challenges from nowhere, maybe it's not just from "nowhere" so (as I am ur Guardian Angel, hehe).

Gold medal: Rebel Heart Tour

Silver medal: Sticky & Sweet Tour

Bronze medal: Confessions Tour

(My ranking goes for personal reasons plus the state of mind I had when each one happened.)

Where Life Begins × Holy Water?