Edit History

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

So is thiis in HD?  And if so, why hasn't been updated on her youtube channel?

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it for free.  Good for you. But I wanna own it and play it in my phone car and Apple TV. ) the release date  it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few days  ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it for free.  Good for you. But I wanna own it and play it in my phone car and Apple TV. ) the release date  it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few weeks ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it for free.  Good for you. But I wanna own it and play it in my phone car and Apple TV. ) the date there it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few weeks ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

VictoriaL7

VictoriaL7

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it I wanna own it )  the date there it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few weeks ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

Important Information

Terms of Use