Edit History

antknee

antknee

I agree with the comments on the packaging, sequencing and inclusion of the GHV2 Megamix.

Here’s my take on resequencing and adding a few extra songs to the collection:

After trying to find the right mix, I completely understand why they left off this used to be my playground and I’ll remember. Not only because they’re ballads, but also to make something to remember more viable from a sales perspective.

if they made a deluxe version with a second disc, i would have added the songs above, plus:

* Goodbye To Innocence

* Let Down Your Guard

* Freedom

* Your Honesty

* I’d Rather Be Your Lover (w/Tupac)

* Guilty By Association

* Has To Be

* Cyber-Raga

Throw in a handful of promo-only remixes and/or ROL outtakes to round it out.

antknee

antknee

Editing a few unnecessary words

I agree with the comments on the packaging, sequencing and inclusion of the GHV2 Megamix.

After trying to find the right mix, I completely understand why they left off this used to be my playground and I’ll remember. Not only because they’re ballads, but also to make something to remember more viable from a sales perspective.

if they made a deluxe version with a second disc, i would have added the songs above, plus:

* Goodbye To Innocence

* Let Down Your Guard

* Freedom

* Your Honesty

* Guilty By Association

* Has To Be

* Cyber-Raga

antknee

antknee

Editing a few unnecessary words

After trying to find what I thought completely understand why they left off this used to be my playground and I remember. Not only because they’re ballads, but also to make something to remember more viable from a sales perspective.

* Goodbye To Innocence

* Let Down Your Guard

* Freedom

* Your Honesty

* Guilty By Association

* Has To Be

* Cyber-Raga

antknee

antknee

I agree with the comments on the packaging, sequencing and inclusion of the GHV2 Megamix added.

After trying to find what I thought completely understand why they left off this used to be my playground and I remember. Not only because they’re ballads, but also to make something to remember more viable from a sales perspective.

* Goodbye To Innocence

* Let Down Your Guard

* Freedom

* Your Honesty

* Guilty By Association

* Has To Be

* Cyber-Raga

Important Information

Terms of Use