Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Ugly gays in their 40's.  If they were fuckable they'd be fucking instead of spending their time on someone they don' t like. At their age it's rather sad. I can excuse Gaga fans because some are still in their twenties and can grow up but these ones (and the Madonna fans going on other popstar's forums to do the same) are a lost cause. Trash. If Kylie was that interesting they'd spend their time following her, their presence here is revelatory, it's a testimony of how boring she is to them so they need another source of entertainment. I wanted to share a Kylie Exclusive in the media section here but i won't now. I don't want them to have it.

its not just gays its women too mostly in their 50s ..i dont know if just trump fanatics ..one believes this madonna is not real because the real one is in jail because of her comment about FEELING like blowing up the whitehouse ..i could not stop laughing at the comment but if indeed this person is a kylie fan and hes mocking madonnas dancing due to her injury he should watch kylies performance on the one show because she does not move great without a injury ..i think its a gaga fan or cyndi fan ..i dont know the whole queen of pop thing obviously gets to this person and i dont know if kylie fans get triggered by the queen of pop thing in the same way a gaga fan would ...either way he should do more positive things with his time than try and drag down a forum and bash madonna in a way where he feels it will go undercover and unnoticed lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

Ugly gays in their 40's.  If they were fuckable they'd be fucking instead of spending their time on someone they don' t like. At their age it's rather sad. I can excuse Gaga fans because some are still in their twenties and can grow up but these ones (and the Madonna fans going on other popstar's forums to do the same) are a lost cause. Trash. If Kylie was that interesting they'd spend their time following her, their presence here is revelatory, it's a testimony of how boring she is to them so they need another source of entertainment. I wanted to share a Kylie Exclusive in the media section here but i won't now. I don't want them to have it.

its not just gays its women too mostly in their 50s ..i dont know if just trump fanatics ..one believes this madonna is not real because the real one is in jail because of her comment about FEELING like blowing up the whitehouse ..i could not stop laughing at the comment but if indeed this person is a kylie fan and hes mocking madonnas dancing due to her injury he should watch kylies performance on the one show because she does not move great without a injury ..i think its a gaga fan or cyndi fan ..i dont know the whole queen of pop thing obviously gets to this person and i dont know if kylie fans get triggered by the queen of pop thing in the same way a gaga fan would ...either way he should do more positive things with his time than try and drag down a forum 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

its not just gays its women too mostly in their 50s ..i dont know if just trump fanatics ..one believes this madonna is not real because the real one is in jail because of her comment about FEELING like blowing up the whitehouse ..i could not stop laughing at the comment but if indeed this person is a kylie fan and hes mocking madonnas dancing due to her injury he should watch kylies performance on the one show because she does not move great without a injury ..i think its a gaga fan or cyndi fan ..i dont know the whole queen of pop thing obviously gets to this person and i dont know if kylie fans get triggered by the queen of pop thing 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

its not just gays its women too mostly in their 50s ..i dont know if just trump fanatics ..one believes this madonna is not real because the real one is in jail because of her comment about FEELING like blowing up the whitehouse ..i could not stop laughing at the comment but if indeed this person is a kylie fan and hes mocking madonnas dancing due to her injury he should watch kylies performance on the one show because she does not move great without a injury ..

Important Information

Terms of Use