Edit History

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Commercial music can be good or bad, same for uncommercial music, can be good or bad. Madame x is not commercial right, but, at least in my view, is not either very good, not musically, not in terms of lyrics, arrangements, production or vocals, she has done so much better in the past being no commercial. For example I think Mer girl is a gem closing ROL but it is not commercial at all, neither does it have catchy choruses, but I feel it´s quality and her crystal clear vocal, after months of vocal training and hard work,  is to die for. With Madame, well, it´s another story. I love that some fans love it, but do not say please, that we don´t aprecciate it because of its lack of commerciality, cause that´s not the case. Also singing songs of reaggeton with Maluma in 2019 is not a super anticommercial step in my view, but that´s another story.

Drownedboy

Drownedboy

Commercial music can be good or bad, same for uncommercial music, can be good or bad. Madame x is not commercial right, but, at least in my view, is not either very good, not musically, not in terms of lyrics, arrangements, production or vocals, she has done so much better in the past being no commercial. For example I think Mer girl is a gem closing ROL but it is not commercial at all, neither does it have catchy choruses, but I feel it´s quality and her crystal vocal, after months of vocal training and hard work,  is to die for. With Madame, well, it´s another story. I love that some fans love it, but do not say please, that we don´t aprecciate it because of its lack of commerciality, cause that´s not the case. Also singing songs of reaggeton with Maluma in 2019 is not a super anticommercial step in my view, but that´s another story.

Important Information

Terms of Use