Edit History

Banned

Banned

23 minutes ago, Prayer said:

“Using” in helping herself and her own song to hold on to the #1 spot for a second week, which solidifies BSM as a bona fide proper hit. If you can’t see through Beyoncé’s strategies you’re quite naive. She’s a smart marketing woman just the same Madonna was in her prime. This same week she also uploaded a teaser that features 38 seconds of visuals and then goes to black:

Why? 30 seconds of a stream in the streaming world equals 1 stream, so another smart way to boost her numbers.

By the way, nobody said Madonna wasn’t “using” Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Maluma, etc. etc. It’s part of the game, no need to get defensive, they all do that. Let’s hope Madonna get “used” many more times, but her getting some success in return too, not only the other artist.

Right now considering madonna dont care for popularity “ were not here to be popular we are here to be free “ but instead is more interested in being provocative especially on social media we should all be happy any artists is using her work to put her name in lights in a positive way like break my soul remix  and be over the moon about beyonce calling madonna a genius because she may contradict her fans who bash madonna etc ! I dont even think the saucy track was planned to be released its just she and her team seen a positive reaction to it on instragram( not forums ) so they gave us what we asked for and i was one of them people who asked for it mainly because its nice to hear madonna without overkill autotune in a track :) i dont think fans should take it so seriously its just a fun track like bitch im madonna and the original material girl for all we know beyonce may return the favour and sing on a madonna track etc ! Its good business for madonna to work with other artists if they return the favour in the future and for all we know we may be getting a collection of her hits with other artists including beyonce , britney , katy perry and even ed sheeran ! I cant dislike a artist who speaks so fondly of my favourite so beyonce gets a massive thumbs up from me and i have read back this topic and some are mad she called madonna queen mother !madonna laughed her head off when katy perry called her mum on rebel heart tour ! I dont think madonna is obsessed with the queen of pop status as her fans are and i am one of them fans who will defend her queen of pop status forever but i do think if she didnt have the queen of pop status she would get half the hate she gets now .. she is clearly a target for other female artists fave 

I visted a page of a person on social media who was bashing madonna on her facebook page and he was a kim wilde fan ffs ! Kim fucking wilde 

Banned

Banned

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

“Using” in helping herself and her own song to hold on to the #1 spot for a second week, which solidifies BSM as a bona fide proper hit. If you can’t see through Beyoncé’s strategies you’re quite naive. She’s a smart marketing woman just the same Madonna was in her prime. This same week she also uploaded a teaser that features 38 seconds of visuals and then goes to black:

Why? 30 seconds of a stream in the streaming world equals 1 stream, so another smart way to boost her numbers.

By the way, nobody said Madonna wasn’t “using” Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Maluma, etc. etc. It’s part of the game, no need to get defensive, they all do that. Let’s hope Madonna get “used” many more times, but her getting some success in return too, not only the other artist.

Right now considering madonna dont care for popularity “ were not here to be popular we are here to be free “ but instead is more interested in being provocative especially on social media we should all be happy any artists is using her work to put her name in lights in a positive way like break my soul remix  and be over the moon about beyonce calling madonna a genius because she may contradict her fans who bash madonna etc ! I dont even think the saucy track was planned to be released its just she and her team seen a positive reaction to it on instragram( not forums ) so they gave us what we asked for and i was one of them people who asked for it mainly because its nice to hear madonna without overkill autotune in a track :) i dont think fans should take it so seriously its just a fun track like bitch im madonna and the original material girl for all we know beyonce may return the favour and sing on a madonna track etc ! Its good business for madonna to work with other artists if they return the favour in the future and for all we know we may be getting a collection of her hits with other artists including beyonce , britney , katy perry and even ed sheeran ! I cant dislike a artist who speaks so fondly of my favourite so beyonce gets a massive thumbs up from me and i have read back this topic and some are mad she called madonna queen mother !madonna laughed her head off when katy perry called her mum on rebel heart tour ! I dont think madonna is obsessed with the queen of pop status as her fans are and i am one of them fans who will defend her queen of pop status forever but i dont think if she didnt have the queen of pop status she would get half the hate she gets now .. she is clearly a target for other female artists fave 

I visted a page of a person on social media who was bashing madonna on her facebook page and he was a kim wilde fan ffs ! Kim fucking wilde 

Banned

Banned

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Right now considering madonna dont care for popularity “ were not here to be popular we are here to be free “ but instead is more interested in being provocative especially on social media we should all be happy any artists is using her work to put her name in lights in a positive way like break my soul remix  and be over the moon about beyonce calling madonna a genius because she may contradict her fans who bash madonna etc ! I dont even think the saucy track was planned to be released its just she and her team seen a positive reaction to it on instragram( not forums ) so they gave us what we asked for and i was one of them people who asked for it mainly because its nice to hear madonna without overkill autotune in a track :) i dont think fans should take it so seriously its just a fun track like bitch im madonna and the original material girl ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use