Edit History

FallingInLove

FallingInLove

26 minutes ago, nodoman said:

there are plenty of performances from the early to mid 2000s where she performed music brilliantly.

... and where she moved and looked spectacular! That's the main problem in my opinion: Madonna always relied heavily on her physical appearance, much more than any other musician I know. And she worked harder than all of them to impress visually. Her body is her main tool. And it is letting her down obviously...

I always assumed she would  find the strength to feel worthy and loved enough without looking fabulous and being super fit forever. But sadly she still needs the adoration of the unanonymous masses. Unfortunately songs like "Wash Over Me" didn't have the effect on her I wished for.

FallingInLove

FallingInLove

6 minutes ago, nodoman said:

there are plenty of performances from the early to mid 2000s where she performed music brilliantly.

... and where she moved and looked spectacular! That's the main problem in my opinion: Madonna always relied heavily on her physical appearance, much more than any other musician I know. And she worked harder than all of them to impress visually. Her body is her main tool. And it is letting her down obviously...

I always assumed she would  find the strength to feel worthy and loved enough without looking fabulous and being super fit forever. But sadly she still needs the adoration of the unonymous masses. Unfortunately songs like "Wash Over Me" didn't have the effect on her I wished for.

Important Information

Terms of Use