RQ: Rebel Heart Tour screen recordings and pro-shots :3

MCL_1993

Hey everybody, it's me again.

I've been reading that if you put your mind off something for a while, it will come to you but I am more of a 'Ask and you shall receive'-guy. So, I'm back with the same request I posted several times. I am looking for decent screen recordings of the Rebel Heart Tour, especially the ones posted by James from madonna-tv but basically anything that is remotely similar in quality (So the poor 11fps from Torino or the potato quality from Atlanta won't do). We still don't have a proper screen recording or a full pro shot of my favourite tour after all these years but I am willing to do an edit of all the material available and I need your help. 

I will attach a list of my most sought after videos but I am open to ANYTHING you can help me out with. Thanks for your contribution!

123654A4-31FE-4C07-83B1-4D40CCA049A6.thumb.jpeg.beff66f819505231a0c09837e3ae3d24.jpeg

• 4 months later...

Hey @Frank  merry Christmas to you!

I hope you are well!

I am trying to not make too much fuss on the front page so I chose this post cause I think it's fitting.

I was wondering if you were able to fetch a few videos before they were deleted from online media outlets.

Most of them are from the RHT screen recordings (it's the list that I added in the post) and I wonder if I am missing out on something that you might have collected over the years.

You know that there is quite the amount of video content by James from madonna-tv but not a full show has surfaced yet. We have the clunky 12fps videos from Torino, the 240p wobbly one from Las Vegas, the incomplete earthquaky one from Brooklyn and - my only hope that I had for a decent screen recording of that tour - NY 17 🙄🙄🙄 I almost threw my iPad against the wall when I saw that abomination…

I hope you continue to be the generous guy you always have been and still maintain such a fine collection 🤗🤗

Thank you!